The talk

After stiles invited the teens in they all slowly went to sit,on top,next to or in the couch....deaton had left,saying something about personal business,
Stiles didn't really care...he went to the kitchen and filled a glass with blood when lydia joined him.

"Hey"she said softly,stiles send her a warm smile.

"I have about 5 hungry vampires in there and 3 thirsty teenagers"she said.stiles rolled his eyes and poured another 5 glasses of blood before heading back,lydia had a water,a Pepsi and a beer in her hands....

Stiles surprised the vampires by giving them blood,probably not smelling what he was.he leaned back in his leather armchair and took a sip of his blood.he saw elena stare at the glass.

"I could get you some animal blood if you want....or do i need to warm the blood up for ya?..."stiles asked.she shook her head before just drinking it and sighing of relief.

"I haven't had blood this good since 1867"damon moaned.stiles smiled...

"Yeah...found out blood is like wine....you just gotta let it ripe"stiles told him,damon seemed interested in stiles...he didn't know what he was but he knew he was young and to know all of these cool things at that age....that was amazing...

"Anyway...I'm stiles s-hale...and i think i might know why you are here judging by your friend over there"stiles said,nodding twords a boy in the back who had already drank his whole glass and had blood dripping from the corners of his lips.

"You are one of klauses hybrids aren't you...and i bet you are here to ask out help in killing him and his family"stiles said with a twinkle of pure void in his eyes.

"Well...we know we can't kill them bu-"stiles cut stefen off by laughing.
The echoes ring trough the loft giving it a haunting feel.

"That's funny...do you not know why klaus would rather befriend me then kill me?"stiles asked them,they shook there heads not understanding what stiles had meant,he flashed his eyes...
They were pitch back with blood red irises,black/purple veins pumping blood away like always but his eyes flickered between orange and red...like a broken light.

"I'm the only thing that's strong enough to kill him"stiles said,he smiled at he raised his hand to inspect his claws.

"My claws have like a built in white oak venom...one swipe from these suckers and he's gone....,of corse i won't...cause that would be....how do i put this....disastrous"stiles spoke with a hint of fear in his voice,like he was afraid of the weapon he had become...

"You're scared...of what?"tyler asked,stiles snapped his gaze up to the hybrid.

"To be able to produce the venom....
I have to turn my humanity off"stiles said,the room fell silent,stiles sighed.

"I as a hybrid have two sides,my were cat side and my vampire side,if i turn my humanity off...the 3 of them will fight to get a grip on my contiousness...and then you just need to pray that you don't get void...."stiles explained,damon frowned at the boy.

"3?....you said you only had 2 sides... so why could 3 take over?"damon asked,stiles's face visibly fell as all the color that remained in his body drained.he looked as pale as a ghost and they all noticed him digging his claws into his hands.he took a deep breath in and looked back up at damon.

"Before i was a hybrid i was possessed by a fox spirit,a nougitsune...i couldn't control myself...i killed 156 people....including 2 new members of the pack...we got rid of it after a while....but all those people were still dead...i shoved a katana in scott's stumic...i send the oni after allison and they almost killed her....i fucking killed of officers and nurses...but somehow it wasn't my fault the moment i came back...and after i turned....the void that that event had left just grew...it became a fox part of me....that's the reason i survived...not anything else....a part of me that wants to kill everybody who i come across is the reason I'm still talking right now"stiles said,a single tear slid down his cheek.his hands were shacking and he took a deep breath before speaking up again.

"If void takes over i might not stop with klaus...so i can't let that happen...I'm already lied to,abused and tortured...i don't need to add crazy and serial killer to the list-"

"Ripper"stefen interrupted,stiles looked at him with a frown as he saw his group visibly tense.

"You wouldn't be a serial killer...you'd be a ripper..."stefen clarified,damon sighed.

"He's speaking from experience...
Look kid...if you really have the power you speak of...then you have to do it....there's no question in that...
Klaus has killed thousands...what do you think is stopping him from killing your precious pack?...your family?,he's playing a sick and twisted game...he's waiting until your bonds with everybody in this room are so strong that when he kills them you'll be so broken that he can just kill you..."damon said all the while he stood and walked closer to stiles.in seconds stiles had him pinned to the wall by the stairs.

"Don't.do.that...do you think i don't know that?,god the moment he walked in here he made sure to know who my family was and who my blood mate was...he practically declared war when he touched her...he is a big 1000 year old baby who just got some new fucking toys and god help me if you think I'm stupid enough not to realize that...but i can't do sh*t about it at the moment,i can't kill him,i can't befriend him and i can't stay away from him...so tell me mister...what's your great fucking plan?...get killed by the big baby?,get killed by me?...run?...you know you can't run anymore...melia is staying here and she's your blood mate... so tell me...what's your move...think good about it because in this situation you need a pretty damn good one.....a deviant move"stiles snarled in damon's face,he felt a soft hand on his shoulder,slim fingers rubbing circles on his shoulder blade,his tense body relaxed into the touch and let damon go,said vampire was quick to get back to his brother,they saw lydia smiling as stiles collapsed on his knees and fell to the ground.

"He's hurt...you need to give him time...he literally found out about everything yesterday...he's tired,we're all tired...just come back tomorrow... we'll discuss things further then"lydia spoke up,giving a simple nod to stefen who stood with his group and left,lydia sighed as she crouched next to stiles and slowly layed down with her head on his chest,she saw the pack slowly stalk over and soon they were all in a big puppy pile.

Lydia was drifting off,but before she was consumed in darkness she heard him say....

"I can't save everyone...."

Hi guys,
So yeah...this is a new chapter!!
Whooo!!,
No?,only me?...
Okay...
Anyway hope you liked it...
Soo i hope you liked it,make sure to leave a comment and vote

And remember to always....stay strange

Love you guys!!!

~a lunatic