#38

~2 days later~

"WHYY I NEED TO LIVE ALONE?!"

I yell to the rest of the members.

"Namjoonie jebal! I don't want to stay alone! I'm promise, yesterday even wouldn't happened again!  "

I said and fall to my knees begging namjoon To go with them.

"If we can left tae. We already did." Namjoon said and glance to taehyung who act innocent right now.

"Yah kim tae hyung! You should back me up!"

I yells to him.

"You know I want to stay alive too?" He said in his low voice.

"Yah! Namjoonie jeballllllll!"

"Don't worry (y/n) we have surprise for you!"

Jimin said and give me his sweet smile. If I'm not mad right now I already pinch his cheeks.

"I believe you" I said sarcastic.

"You know you leave home pretty long?"

Out of blue jin jump in our conversation with a surprise question.

"Huh?....yeah?" I said slowly and start to count days.

"WAIT HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN HERE?!"

"YAH! YOU CALL ME LOUDEST! NOW WHO THE LOUDEST ONE HERE?!" Hoseok yells make me slightly jump.

"WE HAVE NO DIFFERENT!"

I yell back to him.

"Calm down!!!!!"

Jungkook shake my body.

"Shut your f**king mouth all of you!"

Yoongi yells from his sleeps make all of us stare at him.

"He sleep.... or not?" I whisper to jungkook.

"I believe he is?" He answer.

Slowly tae knees besides a look-like sleeping yoongi, slowly he poke yoongi's cheek.

"I will kill you."

Yoongi said quietly make everyone back off.

"A-anyway... (y/n). From now you will be home-schoolers isn't it excited??!" Jin said in excited voice.

"Ouh... wait W-"

My mouth quickly being shut by jimin's hands and tae hold me down. He really know what I will do if he didn't do that.

"See I told you she like it!" Jin said happily and look at namjoon.

"But why she looks like she can kill you anytime?"

Jungkook said.

"Yeah..." all of them except jin and yoongi well yoongi is now asleep so yeah all of them nodded.

"Oh come on look at her eyes become big! If tae and jimin  didn't hold her I think she will jump up and down right now ." Jin said still with his smile.

"Hyung you want to know what she will do if we let her go?"

Tae looks at jin and me again and jin again.

"Why not?"

Tae looks at jimin. Both of them nod.

"In my count." Jimin said.

"1..2..3!"

Both of them let me go and back off really far. But I didn't do anything for a moment.

"See she likes it." Jin said.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asks in his low voice.

After a moment of silence I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Then slowly I open my eyes I  become crazy.

"yah! How come you make me be  home-schoolers?! I didn't want anything that come with school!"

I yell and start to freak out. I run to the nearest bookshelf and start to mess with it.

"Yah shut the f**k up!" Yoongi yells.

"who the mother Oreo told me to shut the freak up! You know the world will be the freaking end?!"

I think I become freaking mad because yoongi quickly shut his mouth and sit straight.

"Catch her!" Namjoon said. With that the rest of them start to chase me.

"long live a beautiful internet! " 

I yell while running as far as I could from them.

"Yah (y/n) don't run!!"

Someone yells from behind and I don't have any interest to check who he is.

"No! Say no to school!"

Suddenly jimin jump in front of me and because of shock I fall on my butt.

"Aaahhhhhhh!"

"I got her!"

"Noooooooo I have a lot of thing to do! Where is your humanity?! " I struggle to break free.

But who am I to against jimin? Well I'm glad it jimin if the one who catch me is jungkook? I don't think I can breath at all.

"Great job jiminie!" All of them cheers.

~ time skip~

"Remember to study well!"

"Take care!"

"Bye~"

All of them bit their farewell with their meaningful smile and that make me scare like a lot. Especially when the teacher stand in front of me with her evil smile.

I pray in my head for them to turn back and take me. Or I don't care if a gain ants come and eat her alive.

But nothing happened one by one of them go out and this dorm still same like before. Than my nightmare start.

Jungkook is the last person left this dorm. He close the door. When I turn to the teacher I feel like my face become totally white.

"Now listen if I said do your work you have to! When I said focus than focus! I don't care if you are with them or not understand?! "

She said.

"Yes ma'am! " I said quickly.