#39

"How the heck I want to know?! It in the past! in fact I still in my mom womb. Eh wait if I was in womb at that time it mean I'm already dead. Whatever the point is, Past is past we don't need to look back! Why that words even exist if we keep looking back?!"

I said quietly and I think I will become bold just for this question and it is history!  I hate history (sorry for who love history ).

Slowly I look at the teacher in front of me. My eyes grow big.

"She is sleeping?! How can she! I almost die here and she.... hey she is sleeping! "

Again I talk to my self. Slowly I take out my iPhone  and start to make research about this question.

"Found it!"

Seriously if I didn't think much I already scream right now.

Without wasted any time, I copy the answer. I just about to go to the next question and in a flash my phone lost from my sight.

"What?" Slowly I look in front of me and saw an angry lion who about to eat every single of my bones.

"What.are.you.doing?"

"I....I...I got a message! "

"Then I believe that you finish your question? I will take it."

"wait!"

Before I can grab it the teacher already take it.

"She... she's fast."

"Now I will check this."

'Oh where is my magical elephant when I need it!' I scream.....in my head.

"Well what are you doing?" She looks at me after read some.

"Uh?"

"take this paper and answer it!"

"but..."

"I said.."

"okay!" Quickly I take the paper and back to my seat.

'Why no one want to kidnap her?'

I sigh before look at the paper.

"WHAT?!"

Well it just come out before I can control it.

"Have a problem?"

"A-ani."

'It... It... it math! Come on! Just kill me already! ' I mentally scream in my head.

I sigh. 

"Let's start another hell."

~Time skip~

"well done!" The teacher said and claps her hands like a little kid got her candy.

"Kasahamnida!" I said and bow.

"Well I think it enough. I'm off now. See you next week."

"arrasso! Kasahamnida!"

With that she left the dorm. I smile widely when I look at the project that I made up.

"They must be surprise! Wait I need take the video too!"

I look over the clock.

10.00 pm.

"Done!"

Not long enough I start hear loud voice and of course who else have that really loud voice than hoseok.

I hide beside the table. It probably not that genius idea to hide that but you can't record it if you didn't see it right?

The voices come closer and my smile become wider it seriously hurt to smile like that but still I can't help it.

"I miss my bed."

'That must be yoongi' I said and nod.

"Do you think she can open her eyes now?"

'since his voice too deep he must be tae.'

"I think so who can survive with that dangerous lion."

'jungkook(?) He must be.'

"aniya she's not that bad."

'numjoon!'

I can hear bunch of keys being take out.

"Yah numjoon you are the one who want to brake the table when she sudden scream right?"

"but hyung I'm not the one who cry when she throws out all the pink things in here."

"yah! For the fact I'm not crying my eyes just sweating and pink is awesome! remember that!"

I get ready with my phone up. Then the front door open widely at the same time flying pies flew.

The sound of face being hit by pie really loud. It sounds like someone been slap.

I can't help but laugh so hard at the shocking Hoseok's face.

His face was fully with blueberry pie. The others took a few seconds when they realize what really happened even grandpa can laugh that hard.

"Wha...what happened? " hoseok asks while wipe the blueberry pie that cover his face.

~Time skip~

"Wait so you make it and the teacher proud of it?" Numjoon look at me in disbelief.

"Ye." I nod.

"She give her compliment to you?"

Jimin look at me and his not so big eyes. I just nod at his words.

"Are you sure we talk about the same person?"

Hoseok asks.

"Of course!" I look at him with a serious look.

That everyone become quite and look at the things that I call a fly pie machine. Of course that already exist but they can't believe I'm the one who make it.

"I don't get it! Please tell me back from the start." Tae said.

I sigh before start to tell him what happened before.