SIXTEEN

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━━ guardians of the galaxy

 the guardiansCHAPTER SIXTEEN ━━ guardians of the galaxy

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝DANCE OFF! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

    "BEHOLD! YOUR GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY." RONAN bellowed mockingly, spreading his arms as he motioned to the group of beaten down beings who looked anything but the saviours Xandar needed right now. Their bruised faces, dirtied clothes and defeated faces didn't really give a good impression of their intended heroism. But despite that, they all stood with their faces held high, ready to face their fate, whatever it may be.

    "What fruit have they wrought? Only that my father and his father shall finally know vengeance. People of Xandar, the time has come to rejoice and renounce your paltry gods! Your salvation is at hand."  Ronan rose his glowing gammer high above his head, his voice booming over the area.

    Midas clenched her jaw, a frown on her face as The Accuser started to chant spell in a foreign language that the brunette couldn't comprehend. 

    "Ooh, child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh, child, things'll get brighter," Peter interrupted the chant and spontaneouly started to sing, his actions so unexpected that Ronan, in complete confusion actually lowered the weapon and turned his attention towards Peter.

    "Listen to these words. Ooh, child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh, child, things'll get brighter." His singing was the only sound in the clearing, as everyone focused on his peculiar actions as the man even began to add a subtle dance.

    Midas, however, couldn't help the faint grin spreading across her face as she watched him while everyone else was growing more confused by the second.

    "Now bring it down hard!" Peter continued to mutter the song lyrics, belting his heart out, completely lost in his own world. 

    "What are you doing?" Ronan questioned and the genuis curiousity in his words surprised Midas. For some sort of evil mastermind, Ronan seemed a bit daft right now. 

    "Dance-off, bro. Me and you."  Peter shouted and he started to move his body in the oddest fashion, extending an arm towards her his smile broadened. "Midas!" Quill pointed at her, implying for her to join him but she tensed up as Ronan's attention shifted to her.

    "No way this is your thing! Keep me out of it!" She shook her head.

    "Subtle. Take it back."