20. Jimin

MINSEO's POV

"Minseo-ah" My mom knocked on the door.

"It's not locked!" I muffled with my face in the pillow.

"Did you finish your homework?" She approaches my bed.

"I did and mom! Don't asked me that question, I'm not a kindergartener. "

"Then get up!" She pat my butt, "We're going to Mrs.Park's house." Jimin's house??

"Alright!" I jump out of my bed and head to the bathroom. 

3RD PERSON's POV

"Are you looking for something honey?" Mrs. Park asked. Minseo have been sitting with the two ladies for 10 minutes straight but there was no Jimin.

"Where is Jimin?" She straightforwardly asked.

"He's in his room studying." She answered with a smile. "You should go find him."

"Thank you!" The girl quickly stood up. It didn't take her s long time to find his room since she remember it from that night.

Minseo turned the knob and to her surprise, it wasn't locked.

She scan across the room and spotted Jimin on his desk doing his assignement. He was too busy studying to notice she was there.
She closes the door which made a click sound that grab Jimin's attention.

"Minseo?" The corner of his lips turn into a smile as soon as he saw her. He was a type of person who would get mad if someone enter without knocking. But Minseo? She's an exception.

"Why are you so fixed on the papers, nerd?" She teases as she sat on his bed.

"Tch, I can't even do my homework in peace." He put the packet down and turn around to face her.

"Your bed still looks the same."

"Are you talking about that night?" He mischievously smile.

"Wait..." She stood up, " I shouldn't even sit on here, who knows how many girls you sleep with on this bed."

"YAH! I don't bring girls home to do that okay?" *You're the only girl who slept on it, pabo*

"Sure~~" She cooed and walk to the bookshelf right beside his desk while Jimin go back to studying.

"Why are you here all of a sudden?" He asked with out looking at her.

"My mom wanted to meet Mrs. Park and she want me to come along."

There were a lot pictures displaying all over the shelf. Pictures of him, his parents, younger brother, BTS,.... and Minseo . She find it cute how she was in one of the group picture that he puts up here.

Beside there were all books.... lots of books, from educational books to comic books. But there was one that catch her eyes.
She pulled out one of the thickest of what she think was a book.

"It's a photo album" She whisper to herself with a smile on her lips.

She secretly open the album and skips through the pages.