F i f t y T h r e e

F  I  F T  Y T  H  R  E  E

「   F  I  F T  Y  T  H  R  E  E  」

:

"I can't believe you're dragging me into this."
Scarlett drawled with a huff. Her now lengthened silver hair swaying as she draped it over her shoulder.
" Keep complaining it's a good look for you." Grayson sneered as he watched the silver haired girl pull on a pair of chunky heeled boots. Her looming narrowed eyes staring up at him as she pulled her middle finger into the air. "Right, all set lets go." She said standing to her feet dusting off her hands onto her black pants. "Finally..." he drawled draping his arm over the back of Scarlett shoulders as they sauntered down the lengthy hallway. " I'm thinking shots—tequila—ooh and plenty of music." Grayson's boyish charms oozing from his pours of his face as he continued to blabber about the joys of clubbing. The wonderful perks of being related to one of Gotham most feared anarchist. The two stepping out into the chilling air of Gotham city falling into twilight. The two hitching a ride on the back of a bike that Grayson seemed to adore so much. "M'lady." He scoffed offering Scarlett a hand as the two buckled a pair of helmets into their heads. " an adrenaline junkie with bike helmets how sweet." Scarlett mister pulling a playful smile on her lips as Grayson elbowed her in the ribs. " Safety first miss Quinzel." He mused as the two sped off round the streets of Gotham. The chilling winds nipping at the two.

The sounds of Scarlett laughter was almost euphoric in the ears of Grayson Bachelor. The two sat beside one another laughing into oblivion as Grayson encouraged Scarlett to do another shot of tequila to which she denied under the premises of " If I do one more of those I fear for the unfortunate soul that reaps my consequences to my actions." The two falling into a fit of laughter as Grayson took her shot grimacing at the taste before biting down on a lemon. The duo abandoned their seats beside the bar stumbling into the masses of sweating bodies swaying to and throw on the dance floor. Considering it was a Tuesday night there was many out drowning their sorrows into a laughable oblivion. Scarlett swayed to the beat of the music drowning her eardrums as she watched Grayson dance in front of her. The two falling beyond tipsy as they jumped beside one another stumbling apologising into anyone they fell into. The duo transforming into a small group as the unlikely duo caught the attention of a few others. The small group laughing and tittering on the balls of their feet as they all swayed to the rhythmic beat of  the music.

Scarlett waved her arms above her head slowly letting them  fall down to her cascading hair, strands falling from her loosening ponytail  as she swayed elegantly catching the attention of many in the room. Grayson thought she looked truly enchanting as she closed her eyes laughing pulling her bottom lip between her teeth giggling as her eyes fluttered open as she danced with the red headed girl beside her. Her doe like eyes gleaming as they landed on him leaving him only with one option but to smile as they danced together to the blurring scream of the speakers blurring infamous throwback songs from the 2000s. Her smile began to falter as she stared behind him. He watched as her brows furrowed in confusion slowly shaking the thought away as Grayson reached his hands out to grasp hers. "Hey you doing alright?" His words pulling her back down to earth as she glanced into his eyes. The look of worry fading from her eyes as she pulled a smile on her face. "Yeah course. Hey—why don't we go get another drink yeah?" Her fingers caressing his forearm as he held her in his embrace. Her reassuring smile swaying him otherwise as she led them towards the bar. Her eyes drifting from his as she glanced back into the crowd for a brief second.