Too Late Part 2

(I cheated guys. Honestly it's kind of sad with what I did but I'm glad I did it. So Maskshredder wanted a part two for Too Late. And you guys really enjoyed it. So this is part two. Hehe.)

Vik's POV

I felt my grief stricken body tear itself away from reality as sleep over came me, horrible dreams and thoughts started to fill my head of all of the different things Tobi could have done to himself. I already missed him like crazy. And I knew I would never get to see him again, never hear him laugh. It honestly pained me knowing I could never talk to him again. The dreams were filled with him. Always getting close to me, always wanting to talk to me even when we were both angry about something. We had become so close over the past few years and now, because of everything that Brett had done. I knew it was too much for him but I just wish he had told me. I just wanted him to tell me everything. Then maybe I could have saved him you know?

Josh: "Vik?."

I opened my eyes and staid at the taller boy in front of me. I couldn't even bring myself to talk to him. I couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone right now. At the moment I just wanted to cry. I looked down at my phone and realised it was a conversation, not a text session that had transpired so there would be no way he believed me. But I knew where he was and that was a start.

Josh: "Vik everyone's awake. They're ok."

I tried to smile at him but I couldn't do it. It hurt to be happy when your best friend was gone. I know everyone was going to feel like shit because they treated him so badly but. We were all going to miss him.

Josh: "Vik are you ok?"

I slowly shook my head as he scooped me up in his arms bridal style, I rest my head on his chest and felt the tears starting to fall, A little part of me is glad I only ever let them see me cry when something major happened. That was just me showing them something went down, I would always wait until I was on Skype with Lachlan or Tobi. They were the only ones who knew the broken man inside me. And now I lost Tobi.

Josh: "Everyone's going to be here soon. I'm just going to go and get us something to eat and then I will be back ok?"

I nodded into him as he sat me down next to Simon, I looked over to see his eyes were red and his face, tear stained. It hurt but at the same time I almost felt like he knew something. I looked at Harry and saw him getting upset as well. Gabe just looked down at his feet while Ryan looked out the window.

Vik: "Joshy."

Josh: "What's up mate?"

Vik: "Can you close the door when you leave please?"

Josh: "Yeah, sure."

He slowly looked around at everyone before he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I looked around the room and noticed they were all avoiding eye contact with me as well as each other.

Harry: "Who uh, who else was awake last night."

I saw Ryan put his hand up but Gabe just looked at us.

Gabe: "If I could move my hand, I'd put it up too."

Simon: "I was awake."

Harry: "So we all know?"

Gabe: "I liked him too."

Ryan: "We may have had our differences at times but, he's still a fucking good guy."

Simon: "Vik?"

Vik: "Yeah Simon."

Simon: "Did he uh..."