HANDS ON HIPS

taehyung focus
fifteen minutes later, taehyung has a box of warm pizza sitting on his crossed legs, his hands placed on the top as if to guard it from the hungry looks jungkook sent it.
taehyung watches on, instructing jungkook to read excerpts from the geography textbooks and to highlight necessary information.

"done." jungkook says, popping the cap back on one of taehyung's highlighters. he eyes the pizza box warily as he does so.

taehyung smirks, "so you know the three types of plate boundaries are, right?" jungkook nods eagerly, eyes trained on the pizza box.

taehyung, watching with growing amusement, lifts the top of the takeaway box and shows the contents of the melted extra cheese and tomato pizza to jungkook, who practically salivates at the sight.

"okay so, do you think you can tell me the plate boundaries?"
jungkook nods.

jungkook furrows his brow, thinking hard for the sake of pizza. "oh i know! construction, destructive and.. construction?"

"nope. that's one pizza for me." taehyung grins. he takes a slice, making sure the cheese stretches tantalisingly under their dorm light. he looks under his lashes to see jungkook staring wide eyed at the slice.

"it's conservative, construction and destructive, jungkook." taehyung says, giggling as he brings the slice of pizza to his mouth. he bites into it, nearly moaning at the delicious taste spreading through his mouth.

"aw c'mon tae, that's too much. that's not fair."

"you're just gonna have to work harder." taehyung laughs, "now, next question, what plate boundary creates volcanoes?"

"destructive." jungkook says quickly.

taehyung's surprised for a second, then chuckles and turns the pizza box to jungkook, opening the box. "you can take one." he says, laughing at the way jungkook immediately makes a grab for one.

it continues like this for a while; taehyung asking questions about volcanoes and earthquakes whilst jungkook racked his mind to correctly answer and take his pizza as his reward. often he got the answer wrong - meaning more slices for taehyung - but taehyung was proud to see the younger finally understanding the geography.

however, the pizza rapidly runs out and taehyung panics on how to motivate the younger.

"uh we've ran out of pizza and you still have to do the mini quiz, can you do it without the pizza?" taehyung says, puffing his cheeks whilst thinking.

of course he can, it's just a mini quiz, taehyung internally rolls his eyes. the younger would probably just-

jungkook focus
of course i can-

but jungkook thinks of something.

appealing to the idea forming in his head, he shakes his head slowly.

"i don't have any food with me now though," taehyung murmurs, looking around the dorm to spot any snacks he had so he could bribe the younger to study. "and im broke."

a smile tugs at jungkook's lip, growing bigger as he watches taehyung search and his idea becomes clearer.
"i have an idea for a reward." he says abruptly, interrupting the older's search for food bribery.

taehyung focus
taehyung looks up and spots the devious grin plastered on jungkook's face.

oh fuck.