Unbelievable

EVE

I knew it had been fake, me and him, was all lies.

I didn't know exactly where I was going but anywhere is good enough as long as I'm away from Heath.

After what Zack had told me I felt sorry for Heath, then he does that! What kind of guy was he!

I had loved him but he didn't love me back......now I was done with him, I wanted to go home, but I didn't have a home, because of him!

When I got to the big park that Jazz told me to go I looked around, it was square and had houses around the edge, they were small and semi detached. There were oak trees and horse chestnut trees scattered around, I looked for a bench but there were none, so I set for a fat root under a old oak tree.

My emotions were swarming. The fact I felt like I still loved Heath, the anger, the hurt for what I now knew, and most of all wonder, of what I should do now.

I slumped over and pulled my legs to my chest when a cold breeze blew past me.

Then sadness over took my feelings and I found myself crying, tears of hurt and empathy for Heath.

HEATH

"Where did she go?" I asked frantically as we walked out the fire exit.

"Jazz?" Max asked her, but she seemed reluctant to say.

"She told me not to say...." She replied frowning.

"Jazz, please I need to find her, I love her." I replied begging.

"Okay, I sent her to the park near the little houses down square lane." She sighed then took us in the right direction.

JAZZ

Yes!

I had recorded the truth, when Heath begged me I recorded it and sent it to Eve, hopefully she would believe me, as I now believe Heath.

Hopefully I was making the right decision...

EVE

Beep! Beep!

I had a message from Jazz.

- listen to this, it was a mistake, please we are coming to find you don't run. Jazz xxx-

I pressed the voice record and listened to it. My eyes widened with shock as it was Heath begging Jazz to help him find me, as he loved me...

He needed to make his mind up, all these mixed messages were confusing me.

God Heath is unbelievable!