Chapter 26~Regret

(Y/N) POV

I looked at the heart in the orb, how did it get there...Ink was also a bit confused too. "Maybe you can ask Sci if he knows anything about this." I nod, I snapped my fingers to open a portal to where Sci was. "See ya!" I waved to Ink. I was in the lab where Sci did that little experiment with me, I called out for Sci in the library then I heard his footsteps. "Yes?!" he saw me. "Hi Sci!" he blushed a bit. "Who are you?" he stepped closer to me. "I guess I have to do this again." he looks confused. "Do what again?" I moved my face close to his face, I gave him a quick kiss on his teeth. I knew this was going to work, "Sci..?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "Oh (Y/N)! It's been awhile! How's everything going?" he smiled. "Great! It's great to see you! So I have a question for you Sci..." I unclipped the orb from the cloak. "So Core Frisk gave me this outfit, this orb was empty until I put it on. So can you find out if this is where my soul is?"

I handed him the orb then he started to examine it, "It could be your soul but...you can ask Core Frisk since they were the one who came you this." I nod. "Thanks!" I opened a portal then found Core Frisk. "Core Frisk!" I waved a them. "Oh hello (Y/N), so how are the AU's going?" they gave me a warm smile. "Wonderful! I just want to say thank you for doing all these nice things to me..." I smiled. "It's no problem, you deserve all of this!" I held out the orb. "I have one question though, is this my soul inside this orb?" they nod. "Indeed it is! Be careful with that, if it breaks then it will let your soul loose." I nod. "Well thanks for telling me." I hugged them. "You are welcome! You can always come to me when asking questions." I opened a portal back into the library. Ink was still here, "Oh Ink you're still here..." he nod. "So what did Sci say?" I clipped back the orb. "I actually asked Core Frisk, they said it is my soul so I have to take care of this." he nod. "So Ink...how's Error? I mean how has he been acting lately?" he thought for a bit.

"He's been the same really, he hasn't tried destroying any AU's well beside your AU but you got it back...right?" I nod. "I mean there's barely anyone here except me...but I do appreciate the company!" I smiled. "Do you ever get lonely here?" I shrug. "The books can keep my company until someone comes." he looks a bit sad. "That's awful! I don't want you to be alone!" I giggled. "It's fine, I'm used to be alone and-" he stopped me. "I know but what about I stay with you for a few days! Then you won't be alone!" I blushed a bit. "No Ink you don't have to do that, I'm completely fine being-" he cut me off again. "I know but I want you to be happy!" he smiled. "But I'm already happy, cause you're here..." he blushed. 

"(Y/N)..." I kissed his cheek. "Now can you please listen to me? I'm fine, okay!" he nod. "Sorry, I just feel like you're always lonely..." I smiled. "It's fine, now are you not busy looking after the AU's?" he then remembered something. "Oh yes! I need to check on Cross! Thanks for reminding me! Bye!" he opened a portal then left. Suddenly I felt a shiver down my spine, there was that feeling again. It was from Underswap...again I didn't understand why this was happening. Was there something wrong with the library, maybe I should ask Core Frisk after I check Underswap.

I opened a portal into Underswap, I was in their living room it was decorated like a birthday party. It looks really adorable it must be for Blue, from the looks of it. Then the door opened, I saw Blue with his drunk brother. "Blue!" he let go of his brother then ran up to me, giving me a big hug. "(Y/N)!" I smiled. "Hey you didn't tell me it was your birthday today." he shook his head. "No...it's my brothers but I had to pick him up at Muffet's...again." he sigh. "Hey cheer up! Come on, your brother must love this since you did this all for him!" he nod. "Oh (Y/N)! I see you healed yourself! I'm glad." I nod, then I noticed Papyrus get something out of a drawer it looks like some sort of alcohol. "Hey Blue...your brother's kinda doing something." I pointed to Papyrus, he turned around. "BROTHER!" he ran up to him trying to take the bottle away from him. "No! Stop it! Please brother!" I saw Papyrus hand raise up about to hit him, luckily I interfere quick enough to protect Blue but he slapped me across the face...really hard. I fell down on my knees rubbing the bruise on my check, I was bleeding from my nose and a bit from my mouth.

"OH STARS! (Y/N)! Are you okay?! Oh no...I'm so sorry!" I whipped most of the blood away with my hand. "I'm so so sorry! My brother never acts like this-" I cut him off. "No no, I saw that he was about to hit you so I came to interfere before you got hurt." I smiled, I coughed up a bit of blood. "How hard did he hit you?!" he rubbed my cheek. "He did hit me pretty hard but please don't worry about me, I'm fine..." he was tearing up a bit. "No you're not! Look at you! You're bleeding from your nose and mouth! It's all my fault! Now please let me help you at least, you're very special to me!" Blue brought me to the couch. "Please rest! I don't want you to get hurt...I'll be talking to my brother..." I looked at my soul in the orb, it seems perfectly fine but I got hurt but somehow my soul didn't get any damage from that slap. That's really strange, even though I feel pain my soul doesn't get affected. I was thinking to myself about my soul in the orb, maybe I can ask Core Frisk about this too.

Blue POV

I took my brother over into my room then started to talk to him, "PAPYRUS! Why did you do that?! To her!? Why are you acting like this..?" tears rolled down my cheek. "I'm sorry bro..." he still seems a bit drunk. "That's all you have to say?! SORRY? That doesn't help!...Were you going to hit me if (Y/N) didn't come to protect me?" he nod. "I don't know I was drunk..." I looked at him. "I don't understand you, brother! Why do you always go to Muffet's then end up drinking again and again?!" he didn't answer. "I don't know why I consider you as my brother anymore..." he looked at me. "...What..?" I mumbled something, "What did you say..?" I raised my voice.

"I HATE YOU AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" I gave him a look then went out to check on (Y/N). I saw her laying on the couch looking at something in her hand, "(Y/N)? Are you doing alright? What are you looking at?" she showed me an orb with a heart inside of it. "Is that your soul?" she nod. "It looks perfectly fine but how..?" she shrug. "I'll ask Core Frisk...but thanks for helping Blue, I appreciate it but I'm fine so please don't worry about me." she smile. "But you still-" she cut me off. "I may not look fine but I feel fine, so thanks for all your help!" she smiled. "You're welcome but I talked to my brother, I really hopes he doesn't hurt you anymore when you come...also why did you come?" she sigh. "I got this strange feeling here again so I came to check..." I nod. "Well I should be heading out, this AU seems fine! Bye Blue!" she waved to me then opened a portal, I waved to her then she left...