Newt Scamander "Kiss me"

"Newt?" You leaned on the tips of your toes and tried to find your boyfriend in the crowd. "Newt!" You placed your hands next to your mouth and then you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"I'm here." He didn't even bother to look at you, but he was constantly looking over his shoulder as if he was searching for something. "Have you seen the Niffler? He escaped. Again." Newt curled his lips up into a smile when he noticed something moving in your pocket. "Oh..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"He tried to steal the necklace you gave me." You winked at Newt and lifted the Niffler up. "And I think he's jealous of me too." You smiled and gave the Niffler to Newt, who immediately scratched it's belly and shook his head.

"There is no need to be jealous." Newt spoke softly and he looked for his suitcase. "But mommy might get angry when you're trying to escape. Again." He opened his suitcase and put the Niffler safely away. "I hope he won't cause any trouble again."

You knew that sooner or later the Niffler would escape again, but as long as you were wearing something he was interested in you would at least always find him back. "It's fine. You can make up for it." You grabbed Newt's jacket and pulled him closer towards you. "Wanna dance?" You let your nose brushed his and Newt nodded.

"Yeah, yeah sure." He seemed a little uncomfortable while he shifted his weight from one leg to the other. He did however follow you to the middle of the dance floor and he let his hands slid around your waist.

"Can I ask for one more thing?" You wrapped your arms around his neck and Newt nodded. "Can you kiss me?" You felt how he let his forehead rest on yours and you curled your lips up while he leaned in.

"I don't really like doing this in public." Newt cleared his throat and he closed his eyes.

"I know. Do you want to go to a more private place then?" You cocked your head and pointed at the suitcase. "If you let me steal some snacks we can throw our own little party over there."

"Yeah, yeah I think I would like that."