Runaway Groom

HoshinaNaiya's shares her sister's dream like.... awww so sweet.

Anyway.. speaking of SWEET.. how about we read Hoshinaiya's sister's dream instead?

• • •

Well, her dream started in a church and she was watching me walking down the aisle.

She told me it was mine and Baekhyun's wedding!! 

/A/n: wow../

I felt like I was in cloud nine when she told me that.

She continued, I was already nearing the pastor, Baekhyun was already beside me. I just waited for my sister to continue her dream when she suddenly laughed at me. She then said,

"Baekhyun ran away from you before the wedding could even start!! Hahaha!!"

/Because....Chanbaek is realllllllllll bb b bb b b itch/

And with that, my face fell. Da heck??

"Why would he even leave me?!?" 

I asked her. She just smiled and gave me an IDK expression while grinning.

"I dunno. The whole church became very quiet and you cried very hard."

I was jaw-dropped. She then continued,

"Then after Baekhyun left, Luhan suddenly appeared out of nowhere but then he too, ran away. Since you were still crying, I chased him. I dunno why I chased him though."

Okay, I was dumbfounded. I dont understand why would Luhan be even there.

/because why not......he got the good good/

But seriously, why would Baekhyun leave me?????? And why was I in her dream????

And I splashed water on her due to anger because she was telling me this while washing the dishes.

The end. -__-

-------

A/n: TO ALL READER'S OUT THERE WHO HAS KPOP-SISTERS/BROTHERS...

That's one good way of pissing the hell out of them.. bb b b b bitch. xD

But. Wow. Run away groom huh? xD