Chapter 28~Stolen Soul

(Y/N) POV

I saw a monochromic child in front of me, they were looking the opposite direction from me. Suddenly they turned around, they stared at me then looked scared. They were backing away from me, "What's wrong dear? I'm here to-" they stopped me. "Stop! Stop! I don't want any help! Go away!" I stepped a bit closer to them. "Calm down, I won't hurt you...now let me introduce myself. I'm (Y/N), what's your name?" they still continued to freak out. "Why are you asking me for my name?! You already know me!" I was a bit confused then they snapped their fingers then everything blacked out for me. I woke up on my desk in the AU library with a book in front of me, the book was X-tale...wait was that Chara? I grabbed the book then flipped through pages, I reread the pages again.

Classic Sans POV

I was in a strange dimension somehow, I really need to count how many times this happens. I started to walk through this bright room, then I found a monochromic child. I tried to say something but they stopped me, "Your voice can't be heard in this place...You don't need to introduce yourself. I already know who you are. You're Sans, and you're living in a True Pacifist Timeline. Man, it has to be great having monsters and humans living on the surface together. Your brother, your friends, even you...everyone's happy. There's no point on fighting, right? You don't need to use your powers now, right? After all nobody's going to hurt you. Do you know what I'm trying to say? Don't worry, your timeline won't change when you..." suddenly I entered a fight with them. "Let's just say no one will notice anything when you're gone...BECAUSE I AM YOU!" I summoned my Gaster Blasters.

"H-Hey wait! I'm just joking with you! I just want to be happy before I die...I only have one day left to live. I don't have anyone else so please, let me spend time with our loved ones. Let me stay in your timeline for a bit. I won't hurt anyone and-" I turned around then started to walk away from them. "Hey! Where are you going?! I haven't finished yet!" suddenly my soul turned blue, I was pulled towards them. Somehow they took half of my soul, "Never let your guard down, you should have listened to Undyne. I had just wanted a few minutes, but now your selfishness has given me many years to live! Much easier than being nice to you!" now my timeline has appeared. "With your soul, I can have a new bright life in your universe! Come one Sans, don't look at me like that. I'm trying to give you a long break that will last...FOREVER!"

Then another version of me popped out, he put paint on the child "You'll never find happiness in someone else's timeline, Cross." he said. "You again?! Get lost! Or I'll destroy this timeline forever! No more Pacifist crap!" I was getting confused. "Stop fooling around, give him back his soul and we can go home..." then those two entered a fight. "GET LOST!" suddenly bone attacks appeared behind them. "Oh, you're serious? Welp, you asked for it...Sans stay behind me. I'll try to make this quick." they started to fight each other, mainly the kid but the artist version of me kept putting paint on them until the kid moved the artist me with a blue attack. "I don't care if I kill you Ink...Did you really think that paint brush of yours would stop me?! All of you are so weak!" I could see the artist me smile. "If I were you, I wouldn't say that. There's something called Creativity and Strategy!" he snapped his fingers then the kid was wrapped in chains. "Sans now!" I put bones around the kid, I walked towards the kid. "Look kid, I don't know what's happening but you don't belong here. You have to stop this now!" Now give me my soul back, maybe this artist me can help ya out." then the kid teleported away. "This is bad..."

"So who are you?" I asked. "I'm Ink, the guardians of the AU's." I nod. "So who was that?" he sigh. "That was Cross but Chara was taking over his body with determination." I still was confused. "So who's Cross?" he smiled. "I think I know a certain person who knows everything about Cross!" he opened a portal. "Come on!" I followed him through the portal then we were in a huge library. "Welcome to the AU library!" I nod. "(Y/N)! Are you here?!" Ink yelled. "I'm up here Ink!" there was a girl up on the second floor of the library, she jumped off the second floor then floated down to the ground. "Ink! It felt like centuries I didn't see you!" she hugged Ink, then she noticed me. "Oh you're classic Sans! Nice to meetcha I'm (Y/N)!" she smiled. "So why are you guys here?" I couldn't stop looking at her. "So Cross stole half of Sans soul, now we have to get it back..." she nod. "So you're asking me to help?" Ink nod slightly. "Alright I'll help out!" she smiled. "That's great...oh yeah can you tell Sans about Cross?" she nod. "So Sans..." she grabbed my hand then lead me to a bookshelf. "Here!" she gave me a book with 'X-tale' as the title. "If you need me, I'll be talking to Ink!"

(Y/N) POV

I walked to Ink, "So Ink fill me in...what happen?" he sigh. "So you already know Cross...so he stole half of Sans soul. Now..." I nod. "I understand, so Chara took his soul?" he nod. "How did you-" I cut him off. "Well Cross doesn't act at all the same as Chara, Chara wants to make Cross destroy all the AU's but he can control himself but now Chara has stolen Sans soul...but why?" he sigh. "Error took half of his soul, now he stole it from Sans." I nod. "He only stole Cross's soul not Chara's soul, right?" he nod. "So have you met Chara?" I nod. "I went to visit X-tale then I saw Chara but when they saw me, they looked really terrified of me...but now enough talking shouldn't we get his soul back?" he nod. "I'll go get Dream and Blue!" he opened a portal then went into one of the universes. I walked over to Sans, "So Sans...did you finished?" he nod. "So where did Ink go?" I put the book back into the shelves. "He went to get Dream and Blue, I believe it's the Star Sanses...he calls the group."