Chapter 29~Trouble

(Y/N) POV

I was talking to Sans for a bit then I got a shiver down my spine, it was another strange presence...in Underfell. "Another presence..." I mumbled. "What? Presence?" I nod. "Hey wanna come?" he nod. "Alright..." I opened a portal leading into Underfell. "Welcome...to Underfell..." I saw Sans sleeping on the snow. "Sans..?" I kicked him a bit. "Just a few more minutes." then he woke up all of a sudden. "Woah! Wait a minute, is this snow?! Wait is this place-" I stopped him. "This isn't your Snowdin silly, it's Underfell..." he looked around. "So why did you come here?" I looked around, this place looks darker than the normal Snowdin. "There's something wrong in this universe, I could understand this place even if it's in a Pacific timeline." I then saw red streaks that looks like X's covered objects. "Let's hurry!" I teleported with Sans into the town. As we kept moving on, everything started to look worst...

Cross POV

I drag my knife behind me making red marks as I walked through Snowdin, this place was empty...everyone was hiding from me. I continued dragging my knife until I saw Underfell Sans, "You're in my way...get lost." he chuckled. "Hey fluffy idiot, nice knife. Ha, so whadda want? You made a nice mess in Snowdin." then he started to laugh, I was a bit surprise this guy was living in a pacifist timeline. "All of you are cowards! Hiding like complete idiots! Everyone sucks!" I raise my knife. "Disgusting." 

I threw my knife on him only tearing a part of his jacket. "Let's get to the point, your human is trying their best to befriend everyone here in the underground...but they won't be able to fight back on someone that doesn't care about their timeline. Coming from somewhere else ruining everything, causing pain and suffering forever...like me. Will your human start a new timeline again if I was a part of this universe? I need to make my universe again, so I chose this place. So if your human will be able to keep everyone happy in this broken world...no matter how many resets they do..."

"Or accept that this world is MINE! So get out of my way..." he smiled. "Do if if you want, this is a pacifist timeline, monsters and humans will still be friends giving them love and...LOVE. I'll try to be nice and change your mind bud. There's so much...happiness and all so, if you want I can share some with you...WE CAN HAVE A GREAT TIME!" I sigh, I summoned a orange bone attack then attacked it with him. He teleported in front of me then punched me, then he put a bone through my chest...the thing is it wasn't hurting me but hurting Sans.

(Y/N) POV

"Sans! Are you okay?!" he was hugging his chest, he looks like he was in pain. "Let's hurry before anything else happens." I grabbed his hand then teleported us into the battle with Fell and...Cross. I saw Cross raised his knife about to kill Fell until Sans used his Gaster Blaster to knock the knife away. "Cross! This isn't like you at all!" I yelled at him. "Oh it's you...(Y/N). I never knew you would be coming for me...do you like what I'm doing?" I looked at Cross. "Why are you doing this?" I mumbled. "You're using Sans as your pawn?..Well I think this is going to be a fair battle then." Cross put his knife through Fell then something happen...he didn't kill Fell but Fell was now controlled by Cross. After 'fighting' with Cross and Fell, Sans used his blue attack on Fell so he won't move anymore. I didn't want to fight Cross so I was talking to him...

"Cross...let's just talk okay? I just need one answer from you that's all...who is XGaster? When I went to visit your universe I got this image of him, he seems like such a nice guy...but something else about him wasn't so friendly. Does he have anything to do with you? Someone like HIM had the same idea, do you know what would happen?" he stared at me then teleported farther away from me, then Fell escape from Sans. Now I was using a forcefield that trapped him for a bit, "Sans..." I looked at him. "It's time for my special attack!" Sans said, then he threw his slipper at him. "What..? You're slipper?" I was confused. "With just a half SOLE, I can barely do a SOFT KICK." I snickered. "Uhh..." I looked to see Fell back to normal, I opened the forcefield letting him free. "What happened?" Fell said. "We...did it? WE DID IT!" suddenly Fell pushed me and Sans aside. "YOU! You're going to pay!" a bone attack impaled through Cross's arm, I saw Sans was being affect. "Fell! Stop it you're hurting him!"

He summoned a huge Gaster Blaster then I was glad Cross escaped since It would have killed Sans, "Ahh! Look at this place! It's all destroyed!" Fell yelled. "Hey calm down Fell, Ink will fix it...I hope..." he then grabbed my shirt. "You better fix this mess before my bro-" Sans stopped him with his slipper. "Hey don't hurt her or I'll stomp you with my special attack." Sans giggled a bit. "You think this is some kind of joke?! You look like me but more stupid!" they stared at each other. "Do you want to hear a better joke?" I stopped them. "Guys stop fighting! Fell tell everyone from your universe will be safe if every evacuates somewhere far away from Snowdin. Since everyone is probably mad at you with this disaster..." I looked around to see an angry crowd of monsters surrounding us. "Do you guys want to go back to the library?" Sans nod. "Yeah right-" Fell got a call. "P-Papyrus...I mean boss! Snowdin is doing great! No need to come and visit-" he turned around, there was a camera. "Boss I can explain-" he was stopped by some loud screaming. He threw his phone away, then he broke the camera "Let's go!" I opened a portal to the library then the two came into the library. "Welcome!"