Chapter 22: Meow, Meow, Meow, More Like Shut Up You Egotistical Grass Ass

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch22: Meow, Meow, Meow, More Like Shut Up You Egotistical Grass Ass

"Kitten," Vincent smiles as I open the door only to find a drunk bloody beat up boy with bruised green eyes.

Damn it Vincent, what happened?

"Vincent," I gasp and quickly wrap his arm around my shoulders. "What happened to you?"

"I knew meowing was the best choice," he slurs as I sit him down on the couch.

"How did you get here?" I ask before opening the door and looking outside. I immediately spot his terribly parked car in front of the house.

Fuck Vincent.

"You drove?" I exclaim slamming the door shut behind me. "You could've killed yourself or someone else. What the fuck is your problem?"

"Elliana," a voice yells and I can hear the footsteps coming down the stairs, but I'm so angry that I don't turn to see who it is.

"The guy at the bar said my hair looked blue," Vincent explains. "I had to teach him a lesson."

"What's going on?" Alex asks. "What the hell happened to Vincent?"

"I don't know," I run my hands through my hair "but he got drunk again and drove here."

"Vincent," Josh exclaims as he runs down the stairs towards us. "You drove here?"

"Why are you guys yelling at me?" He asks. "I came home on time."

"Get the first aid kit," I tell Josh and he nods immediately disappearing into the kitchen.

"Your hands are all bloody," Alex says taking a hold of both his hands and showing them to me. His knuckles are ripped open like he punched a brick wall multiple times.

"The guy's face was hard," Vincent chuckles "but my fists were harder....BOOM!"

"Shut up," I roll my eyes. "Why do you have so much blood on you?"

His entire white shirt is covered in dark red blood and it looks like some of it might not be his.

Great, he probably killed someone.

"The other guy spit on me," he says in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Gross," I frown as I begin to take his shirt off.

"Not in front of Alex," Vincent whispers seductively his hand reaching towards my hair.

"Stop moving," I smack his hand and he flinches.

"That hurts," he growls, but I ignore him and pull his shirt over his head.

"Found it," Josh walks in. "Why you take his shirt off?"

"Covered in spit blood," Alex explains and Josh nods.

"Hand me some wipes with rubbing alcohol," I say and immediately Josh takes out a few wipes and pours alcohol on them.

"I think I've had enough alcohol for today," Vincent jokes as I take the wipes and begin cleaning his left hand. "Fuck that burns."

"Don't move," I growl grasping his wrist tightly as I finish cleaning off the excess blood from his knuckles. I then move on to cleaning the cut on his lip and above his left eye.

"I also got some ice," Josh says while placing a bag of ice on Vincent's left eye.

"Arg," Vincent jokes, but no one laughs. "Tough crowd man."