13.

I turned off the stove before I left, and rushed down to the hospital. As soon as I went into the waiting room, Quinn got up from her seat and rushed over to me. Her eyes were full of tears. She pulled me into a tight hug. I felt my eyes watering up, and tears rolled down my cheek.
I let go of the hug. "Have they told you anything yet?" She shook her head.
I walked to the receptionist desk. "Hi I'm Daniel White's sister. Do you have any updates on him?" I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my sweater.
The nurse check her computer. "He's in surgery."
"Surgery!?" I said in shock. "What it's he in surgery for?"
"It says that he fractured his left arm. He'll be out in about an hour."
"Thank you." I turned around to Quinn who was listening to the whole thing.
"Let's go sit down." I took her by her arm, and sat us down in the waiting room.
"At least he's in surgery for a broken arm, nothing else." I said to Quinn.
Quinn sniffled. "It was my fault Em."
"No it wasn't Quinn! Don't tell yourself that!"
"Yes it was! I was arguing with him about something."
"About what?"
Quinn looked down. "Our relationship. Mostly our future."
"What about that? Did something happen between you guys?"
"He told me that he was offered his job back in Malibu."
"Is he taking it?" I asked.
"He doesn't know yet. They are offering to pay him more and promote him."
"Awe babe, He wouldn't have the guts to leave you. He likes you so much." I comforted her.
"Emery, I'm too scared to tell him."
"Tell him what?"
"Tell him that I-"
"Omg you're pregnant, aren't you?"
"No! That I fucking love him to death!"
"Babe you need to tell him."
"What if he doesn't feel the same?"
"Quinn, I see the way he looks at you. He definitely loves you."
Quinn nodded and didn't say anything.
"He's going to be okay." I comforted her.
"I know."
"So like guess who I saw today."
"Who?" She asked.
"Will."
She leaned back in her seat. "Oh god."
"He thought it was his baby."
Quinn shook her head. "Where did you see him?"
"He came to the apartment."
"Oh my go-"
"Daniel Whites family?" A nurse interrupted Quinn.
We both stood up and then to the nurse.
"I'm his sister, and she's his girlfriend." I said.
"Okay. Daniel is in the recovery room right now. The surgery went well."
"Thank you." Quinn said.
The nurse led us to Danny's room. He was still sleeping with his arm all wrapped up from surgery.
"Shit!" I said.
"What?"
"I forgot to call my parents. Be right back." I walked out of the room, and went to call my parents.
When I came back into the room, Quinn was holding Danny's hand and whispering to him.
"How's he doing?"
Quinn looked up. "He's looked better."
There was a knock at the door, and I opened it. "Hi I'm Daniel's doctor, Dr. Garcia."
Quinn and I both introduced ourselves, and the doctor went up to check on Danny.
"When is he going to wake up?" Quinn asked the doctor.
"Anytime now."
"Do you know how long the recovery time is going to be?"
"About a month and a half."
"Quinn?" Danny whispered. Our faces lit up and we both went to his side. He was opening his eyes.
"Baby, I'm here."
"What happened?" He tried to move his arm, but he immediately felt the pain and winced.
"We were in an accident, but we are okay now." Quinn held his right hand.
"Mom and dad are on their way." I said interrupting their conversation.
"Okay."
20 minutes later, my parents made it to the hospital. They were so happy that Danny was okay. I was overwhelmed by all the people in the room, so I stepped out. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.
Harry: Hey.
I sat myself down in the waiting room. I stared at the message for a while before I got the guts to reply.
Me: Hey. How's it been?
I immediately got a text back from him.
Harry: I'm in LA at the moment. We should meet up and catch up.
Me: I'm actually in Florida right now visiting my cousin.
Harry: Oh really? Then why am I staring straight at you right now?
I had to read the messages a few times before I finally comprehended it. My eyes got wide in shocked. I looked up from my phone, and saw Harry looking at me from the other side of the waiting room. Fuck.