Chapter 30~Heartbeat

(Y/N) POV

"Welcome!" I smiled. "This is the AU library...oh Fell I recommend you stay here for a bit. It's not safe in the AU's anymore..." he shrug. "Whatever...I don't care and how do you know me?" he looked at me. "Oh there's two reasons! One I already know you from before and this library has every detail about every certain AU!" I smiled. "You already know me?" I nod. "I'll explain to you later, but I have to find Ink! So you two don't fight!" I opened a portal to Dreamtale trying to find Ink. I looked around the AU then found myself see the world breaking apart. The pieces are started to decay, I opened another portal into Underswap. Then I saw Ink with Dream, I ran to him. "Ink! Dreamtale is falling apart!" he looked at me in shocked. "What?! How!?" I didn't know how to answer. "I-I don't know, I was trying to find you but when I went into Dreamtale everything was breaking apart!" he nod. "Why are you trying to find me though?"

"I wanted to tell you that I want the destroyed universe to go into the library, that's the safest place for now until everything gets fix." he nod. "Okay, I will." I opened a portal back into my library. "Wait one more thing, Cross kinda broke Underfell but everyone's okay, they just need to go somewhere safe." he nod. "Great, good luck!" I went back into the library. "That was pretty fast, so what did you tell Ink?" Sans said. "Oh I told him that to bring the monsters from the destroyed timeline here." he nod. "Heyya Sans, aren'tcha suppose to be with Ink?" he jumped a bit. "Yeah! Where is he?" I thought for a bit. "He's probably in his universe..." he nod then teleported away. "I guess it's just you and me, Fell!" I smiled at him. "Whatever." he rolled his eyes. Then I just remembered something I needed to tell Fell. "Ah yes! I almost forgot, let me tell you how I met you! So let's get comfy, it'll take a bit to tell you the full story." I snapped my fingers, I teleported both of us onto the couch. I cleared my throat, "Alright let's us start!"

"So you know the AU's right?" he nod. "Okay so from what I remember you went with Ink and others into my universe. So I'm not sure how you started out at my universe but skipping ahead. I met you...all in Snowdin I didn't understand a lot about AU's. After a few puzzles later, I invited you all into the house then I believed you had a fight with Fresh so I had to give you my clothes to borrow. Then I told you stories...yeah that's about it." he nod. "I don't remember any of that..." I nod. "Of course you don't, Error erased your mind but if you want I can get those memories back..." I blushed slightly. "Sure whatev-" I grabbed his face moving it towards mine, I could see him blushing. I gave him a quick peck on his teeth then after a few seconds he regain all his memories, "Hi Fell! Remember me?" suddenly he grabbed my cheeks squishing them around. Then he moved his hand to my neck, he pulled away all of a sudden. "What's that?" I tilted my head. "What's what?" he moved his hand to my neck again.

"What's that beating?" he moved his hand a bit lower. "Are you talking about my heart? My heartbeat?" he placed his hand on my chest. "What does it do?" I could feel my heartbeat move a bit faster. "It keeps me alive...I guess." he nod. "Does it do this all the time? The beat...I never heard this sound before." then me placed his head between my chest. "It's getting faster." he wrapped his arms around my waist. "What does it mean?" he looked up to me. "It could me I'm getting nervous, excited, surprised, or scared." I thought to myself for awhile, was he doing this on purpose just to get closer to me. "What does it mean now to you?" I sigh. "I'm happy..." I blushed. "I guess I'm happy too." he smiled...he actually smiled for once. "So are you doing this on purpose or something?" I rubbed his head. "What do you mean I'm doing this on purpose? I never heard a heartbeat before." I giggled. "Alright alright..." I hugged him. "This is really comfy..." I blushed a bit.

"I guess for you it is." I chuckled. After a couple of minutes, Fell had fallen asleep. I was a bit trapped since he was on top of me, suddenly I could hear him snoring...it sounded like he was purring instead. It was a bit awkward for me. I tried to push him off of me but every time I move he hugs me tighter, I soon gave up and slept with him. It was pretty nice to sleep with someone, even if someone thinks he's a bad guy but he has a squishy side to him. It was nice to have a cuddle buddy with me, It was nice to have someone that you probably don't expect to be that nice but once you met them...it's nice...