Chapter 32~A Sweet Song

(Y/N) POV

"Hello! Welcome to the library, Flowerfell Sans!" he looked at me in confusion. "How do you know my name?!" I shrug. "Just a lucky guess! Or maybe I know everything about your AU?" he still seems a bit startled. "Hey are you okay, buddy? You don't have to be scared of me!" he shook his head. "Where am I? Who are you?!" I giggled. "I'm (Y/N), caretakers of the AU's and you're in my library, this library has everything about every AU. Feel free to explore!" he looked around then looked back at me. "Why was I sent here?" I shrug. "Maybe Ink sent you here since your AU is currently having some issues!"

"Issues? What do you mean?" I sigh. "Cross is on the loose and is trying to destroy the universes with the help of others most likely so the safest place is here." he nod. "I guess I have to trust you then..." I nod. "You can if you want." he looked away from me then went to one of the shelves, I followed along him. I looked around then found the AU book for Flowerfell, I grabbed the book then handed it to him. "You can see why I know a lot about you!" I smiled then I walked around the library just to look at some AU books around.

Suddenly a song popped into my head, a song that my father would sing me back in my universe but I didn't know what the name of the song was. I started to remember the old times with my family then I started to sing the song out loud forgetting that Flowerfell Sans was here. I knew there was no music but I just randomly started to sing my heart out.

"He said, Oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow? Come with me, and you'll be, the seventh maid in a row. My answer was laughter soft as I lowered my head. You're too late, I'm afraid, this flower's already dead. Resetting as I was, with blossoms in full bloom. Never a chance to pause with magic to consume. A shadow walked behind me offering his hand. But couldn't understand"

"He said, Oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow? Come with me, and you'll be, the seventh maid in a row" -Flowerfell

"My answer was laughter soft as I lowered my head. You're too late, I'm afraid, this flower's already dead"

"Scattering petals down the road without an end. Left on the battleground for one I called my friend. Maybe he loved me as he took me by the hand. And tried to understand. I said, Oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow? Stay with me, I can't see anywhere that we could go. Their answer was laughter as darkness swallowed them up. One more time, I'll be fine, sometimes kindness is enough" -Flowerfell

"Oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow? Don't leave me, please don't be the seventh maid in a row. My answer a whisper soft as he lowered his head. Set them free, I'm sorry, this flower's already dead" -Flowerfell & (Y/N)

"You have the most angelic voice..." I blushed. "Oh thank you!" he started to walk towards me then rubbed my cheek making me blush even more. "How do you know that song?" I shrug. "My father would sing me that song..." he smiled. "That's very sweet, like you are..." I started to blush again. "You're cute when you're blushing so much." he smile. "Yeah thanks..." we stared at each other for a bit then I noticed Fell and Dance staring at me. "Oh Fell! Dance! Hi!" I grabbed Flowerfell's hands then lead him to Fell and Dance. "This is Flowerfell! Maybe you guys should hang out!" I smiled. "Sure whatever makes you happy doll..." Fell said.

They went away to the living room then all of a sudden a portal opened in front of me, then it seems like someone pushed someone through the portal, Outertale Sans. He fell on top of me leaving us in an awkward position, rather a bit lustful in my opinion also his hand wasn't where it was suppose to be. The portal closed behind him as he shook his head then looked at me in shocked...