Chapter 17

"I'm still learning how to Hold my own Hand."

Khaleyah💖

Tre threw a piece of turkey at me as I was applying the mayonnaise to the triangular shaped bread. Since I been in a good mood, I invited the crew over for Lunch and Trevon and I decided to serve Finger sandwiches.

I looked up at him gasping as he snickered. "Tre, stop!" I laughed.

Its been a good week since I've met Trevon and as expected we've gotten a lot closer over these seven days. We just had so much in common and understood each other better than anyone. Maybe because we were alike and had been through the same situations.

He had also lost his father at a young age and was raised by His mother, just like Marcus, he had to step up and be the man of the house and with His Mom small Income, it wasn't enough to provide for the whole family which drove him to start selling drugs. He grew up in a bad part of Philly, after he graduated High School, he went to college and his life had been better from there on.

Even though we seemed pretty compatible, we decided on being just friends. He knew I was trying to get over Lucas and he didn't want me to make a mistake and start dating him if I still had Feelings for Lucas. And I knew it too. He was so understanding and patient and I just loved that about him, I couldn't dare break his beautiful heart, besides, I didn't see him as nothing more than a best friend.

He was the sweetest guy I had ever met.

The doorbell rung subsiding our Laughing fit. "I'll go get it" I said placing my Butter knife down.

I walked to the living room opening the door to see Lyric, Heaven, Lamia, Nique, Brandon, Kayla.

They all flew in from the cold and I closed the door behind them.

Everyone had already met Tre and just like Us, tgeycthought it was a good idea to take it slow. But since we decided on being friends, there was no need to be taking anything slow, of course Kayla chooses to differ.

They peeled their coats off and we all stepped into the kitchen and they all started greeting Tre.

"What yall cook us?" Heaven asked looking around.

I walked over to the counter helping Tre with the trays of sandwiches.

"Finger foooood" I sung smiling. I walked over to the dinning room table and placed the Tray on it and Tre did the same.

We all sat around the table. I bowed my Head saying a Grace before grabbing my Sandwiches and putting it on my plate.

The table was silence as everyone's jaws moved breaking down the food, I guess everyone was hungry. I looked up spotting Lyric who eyed Tre with her hard eyes.

She had been acting weird all week. I made a mental note to talk to her alone about that.

----------

Lucas🍇

I laid on the couch reaching for the bottle on the coffee table, almost knocking the whole table over. It balanced out and I grabbed the grey goose bottle and chugged the rest.

It was my Third bottle and I was pretty fucked up, My Vision was blurry, my head was light and I couldn't feel shit. But that's exactly how I wanted to be.