Chapter 36~My Old Friend

(Y/N) POV

"Core Frisk!" I ran up to them, hugging them. "Hello (Y/N), It's been awhile! Hasn't it!" I nod. "I'm sorry I don't visit you that often, I'm busy with some universe stuff!" they nod. "Understood, especially now with universes getting destroyed." I nod slowly. "It must be hard for you..." I nod. "Being a guardian is hard? Right" I nod. "Well, I want you to be happy!" I smile. "Core Frisk, you do so much for me and I never gave you anything back..." I sigh. "You did do something for me! You're helping the universes!" I smile. "Core Frisk...why? Did you help me? Give me the library?"

"You're universe was destroyed by Error so I felt bad for you, from what you've been though, so I gave you a new universe..." I nod. "Core Frisk...can I ask you something?" they nod. "Can you be mean to me?" they looked at me. "Why?! I can not do that to you..." I sigh. "Please, I want you to at least try to be mean to me, if I have to, then I'll make you mad!" Core Frisk gave me a sad look. "Why would you say such a thing? Does being mean to you make you happy?" I nod hesitantly. "I'm not use to all this mushy crap, I'm not use to everyone being so damn nice to me..."

"Fine...I'll be mean to you but not right now..." I nod. "Understood...thank you." they nod. "If I'm mean to you, you're not going to be mad right?" I shook my head. "If I were mad, that'll be stupid since I told you to be mean..." I chuckled. "You're very strange (Y/N)..." I nod. "You know, if i'm mean to you then I have to do something nice for you!" I shook my head. "You don't have to do that...really." they sigh. "I care about you as well as the other Sanses care deeply about you!" I nod. "What do you think about the Sanses? SInce I overheard the one's here talk about who I'm going to be with..."

"Just wait...be patient..." I nod. "Well it was a pleasure to talk to you again, (Y/N), I'll be heading off to the Omega Timeline!" I nod. "Goodbye Core Frisk, I hope I see you again!" they nod. "You'll see me again..." a door appeared and Core Frisk went into it, soon the door disappeared. I was left alone in the library, I sigh then started to look around my library. Hours past by, I was looking through several different books, making a mess around the library with random books from the secret passage and papers with drawings everywhere. I should clean this up but maybe later...

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Sry! It's short!