21. Stranger

JIMIN's POV

"Umh....." I groan when I felt something wrap around my body.

With my eyes close, I tried to find that thing that disrupt my sleep.

"What the..." I touch a soft surface that felt like skin. I abruptly look down to find Minseo's arms.

Aigoo, this girl!

The harder I tried to remove her arm, the tighter I feel it around me. Uncontrollably, my heart was beating fast against my chest and I can feel heat on both of my cheeks.

What are you doing to me, Minseo?

This is bad! I don't like this feeling!

I push it harder this time and her arms swing to the other side.

"Ouch......" Shit she woke up.

"Jimin??" She yelled, "Why are you sleeping next to me?"

MINSEO's POV

"I couldn't sleep on the desk and what? I can't even sleep on my bed now?" He whined.

Oh god.... this is the second time it happens.... is this why it feels so natural?

"What time is it..." I look at my phone and it's 5:00 P.M!
I jumped off the bed and rush down stairs to the living room. No one is here!!

"What happened?" Jimin looked at me from the second floor.

"Your mom and my mom is not here!" I answered.

"They're probably going shopping or something." He runs his hand through his bed hair and oh lawd does he look good. Shit Minseo, get your head straight!

I unlocked my phone and dial my mother. It rings a few time before she picks up.

"Mom! Where are you!"

"I'm at the mall with Mrs. Park. We're shopping right now." She answered through the phone.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I saw you guys sleeping so I didn't want to interrupt." She chuckles. "And someone said they don't like Jimin."

"Mom!!" Stop teasing me!

"Alright! Be quiet! When we finish, I'll send you the address, come and pick me up."

"Okay." I off the phone. Tch, she leave without me and now she want me to pick her up.
"You better buy me something!"

3RD PERSON's POV

"I'm bored!!" Minseo plopped herself down on the sofa after she finished the phone call.

"Hey Jimin, you promise that we'll do something when we woke up." She said as he makes his way down the stairs.

"Should we watch a movie?" Asked Jimin who sat beside Minseo.

"Okay! I'm picking the movie though!"

"Hurry up Chimchim! The movie's starting!"

"COMING!" Jimin turn off the light before dashing to the sofa with a bowl of popcorn in his arms.

"What movie are we watching?" He makes himself comfortable on the sofa.

"Train to Busan." Minseo replied.

MINSEO's POV