Chap 3

~Aiden~

I couldn't get his face out of my head. Those hazel eyes were haunting me every minute of the day since this morning. It made no sense, why would he be staring at me? I found out he was suspended today so it was weird that he would be at school just to stare at me. Maybe he was planning my death for staring at him yesterday like a love sick puppy.

He thought I was a freak and he's going to tell the whole school; I just know it!

I started banging the back of my head against my locker, it was lunch time and I was waiting for J to come meet me.

"What the hell are you doing" Jeanine's voice interrupted my personal punishment for being an idiot. "I don't think potential doctors can afford to lose any brain cells and at the rate you're going, you're going to have about one, if you're lucky"

"Jaayy!" I whined to her burying my head in her shoulder. She awkwardly stared to pat my head,

"Don't tell me... there's a girl crushing on you." She joked.

"No, it's worse" I cried straitening up to look at her. She hooked her arm with mine and began to drag me to the cafeteria.

"Aww, well you can tell me all about it while I get some food in my stomach before I die from starvation." Once we got our food and were seated I began banging my head against the table. J put her hand under my head protecting it from the table.

"So what's got your thong up your crack?" I picked up my head to glare at her. She giggled and faked an innocent expression as she covered her mouth with her hand, "My bad, I meant boxers."

"Ha-ha you're so funny, no it's just wh-" before I could say more Eric, my other childhood friends came to sit with us. I still hadn't told him that I was gay yet; I didn't know how he would take it. I wanted to tell him, I just didn't want to lose him as a friend.

"Hey dude, dudette, how's life my peeps." He said taking a seat across from me.

"Eric!!" Jeanine shrieked excitedly.

"J!!!" He mocked throwing his hand up in the air.

"Don't be a jerk, douche bag." She said sternly but couldn't keep the smile off her face.

"Hey Eric" I said reaching over giving him one of those guy handshakes.

"Man Aiden what happened to your hand" he asked eyeing the wrist band.

"Oh yeah-"

"Aiden got smashed by two football players" Jeanine blurted out with a secret grin on her face.

"What?" He said, his eyebrows raising to his hairline. "Dude"

"Thanks J, yeah that's pretty much it" I said. I don't know how he didn't know yet it was all over school.

"Well damn, what did you do? Call them meat head or something" he snickered.

"No actually we were in class, the door just burst open and in came Kyle and Liam going at it. They collided with Aiden's desk and down he went. The teacher had to pull the dumb jocks apart before they killed Aiden in the process because they didn't even notice him" Jeanine told him while I looked down at my tray moving a lone pea around.

"Man that blows, you were invisible to them" he said keeping a laugh in.

"Yeah, so, where were you for the past month?" I asked since he just up and left, never calling or anything.

"Aw man!! I had to go visit my grandpa in Alaska. ALASKA DUDE!!! I was freezing my balls of out there! I seriously had to check if they were still attached to my body every hour, man!" Both J and I were trying to hold in our laughter and I was sticking in there till J spit her water out on the table which caused us to burst out laughing. She was clutching her stomach and leaning on me for support.