Chap 6

~Liam~

Georgina was my girlfriend, we have been together for three years. You could say I have strong feelings for her even though... she can be a bitch. I thought that she would be my mate but my wolf would have reacted to her a long time ago and that never happened. Now all those feeling I had for her were gone, everything she did got on my nerves these days. The way she held on to my arm while we walked down the hall. Yesterday we were making out, I tried to get into it but if felt so wrong; I honestly felt sick to my stomach when we kissed. And if I felt like that from a kiss I knew I wouldn't be able to have sex with her anymore; just the thought brought a nauseating shiver down my spine.

She was beautiful but she wasn't the one I wanted; neither did my wolf. We both wanted a cute black haired boy with breath taking blue eyes. It should have felt wrong but it felt so right. I wanted him in my arms. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, not hers. I wanted HIM not HER!

I'm so messed up.

After the dinner with Jim and Darla last week, Jim took me out to his car while everyone was talking inside.

"Explain this to me" he had asked me. I shook my head not able to look him in the eye.

"I can't" I had said.

"Liam" he warned me.

"Jim I can't, really I don't know how to explain." I confessed. He looked thoughtful,

"Maybe it was a mistake." He said. I shook my head,

"It wasn't, I looked at him and my wolf responded. Uncle Jim my mates a male," I whined, "How is that possible?" I asked. He ran his hands through his hair in frustration as he looked out in the street.

"I don't know" he said with a frowned. "Who is it" he asked meeting my gaze. I shook my head again.

"I don't know his name" I said.

He sighed, "Are you going to tell Robert and Nancy?" I winced.

"What if they won't accept it? I mean would you accept if your son had a mate who was a guy? Even I can't." I was freaking out.

"Liam, they're your parents and they know it's not up to you who you choose for your life partner." He assured me, "just tell them; hopefully they'll understand." I laughed humorlessly at him.

"Sure I'll so do that, because my dad is going to be overjoy about giving up his position to his 'Gay' son," I said sarcastically.

"Liam stop." he demanded, "Just go tell them."

*****

It's been a week and I still haven't told them, and to top it off I haven't broke it off with Georgina yet either. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I was a coward.

So when I walked into the cafe holding Georgina as we headed towards out usual table. I bumped into someone knowing from when our bodies collided and the electric current flowing through me it was 'him'. It went all in slow motion as he hit the floor, I was about to reach out to stop him from falling but something stopped me instead. Once he hit the ground I visibly wince and my wolf whined. His hair was eschewing my eyes from seeing his face. But I could see his teeth clenched together in pain.

'Dumb ass' I scolded myself.

He hurt himself and I could have prevented it. I forced a scowl on my face as I watched him look up at me with those same bright blue eyes that had been haunting my dreams.

"Sorry about that" he said wiping himself off. His voice scent delicious shivers down my spine. I still hadn't said anything to him, my left hand tightened in a fist and my other tightened in Gee's grip. His eyes zoned in on our hands then and the look of shook and disappointment crossed his face. I was confused as to why he would look sad like that, but just looking at his forlorn face made me want to take him in my arms. 'I need to leave.' I brushed passed him so I could secretly feel the delicious sparks as our shoulders brushed together.