Chap 8

A pic of Jensen Ackles as Uncle Jim

~Liam~

I felt like my skin was on fire all night. All I could think of was my mate a few rows down and his intoxicating smell. It was a mixture of fabric softener and fragrant shower gel but there was an unknown sweet smell. Compared to him Gee smelt like hot sewage and she was sitting right next to me. So here I am sitting in a movie theater paying no attention to the movie I paid for, instead I was staring at the back of the most handsome head I have ever seen. He was fidgeting a lot making his scent come off him in waves traveling towards me, giving me a painful tightening in my groin. I could feel my eyes changing as I suppressed a growl, shaking my head I sat straighter in my seat. Georgina placed her hand over mine,

"Babe, are you ok?" She whispered squeezing my hand in hers, I resisted the urge to snatch it back.

"Yeah, I'm fine" yeah so fine, just felling like crawling out of my skin because your touching me or I want to attack the guy a few seats away, make him moan my name, and kiss those soft lips of his. My wolf wanted to roll in his scent and bite into his soft neck marking him his forever.

I need him right now!

Taking deep breaths I tried to relax the best I could. I do have to say that this movie was the longest three hours of my life but eventually I watched him jump from his seat and rush out of the theater the moment it ended. I couldn't ignore the chase but running after his would just make me look like a weirdo so I followed after him at a quick pace, dragging a whining Gee along with me since she refused to let of my damn hand. I was right behind him which made his smell hit me extra hard. This time I didn't hold back a growl.

"Liam" Gee whined but I tuned her out.

The second we were outside I realized that I was heading straight towards him, like I was approaching my pray. I changed my direction when the girl he was with ran past me to grab him.

"Damn Aiden! Where the hell's the fire?" She exclaimed.

So that was his name, I liked it.

My gaze was still stuck on him when I realized he was staring straight at me too. My steps faulted a little as his beautiful sky blue eyes pieced into my hazel ones. Jeez I could drown in them. His dark hair was hanging in his eyes, his mouth slightly open, his cheek flushed a little. He look like a model, if only I had a camera. My wolf was howling to get out, to stand next to him, rub against him, and lick him till his skin was raw till he carried out scent making sure no one could claim him from me. My breath was beginning to labor, why is he doing this to me.

"Liam?" Gee tugged my arm and I regrettably looked down at her.

"What" I said a little angrier than necessary. She narrowed her eyes at me then,

"What is your problem tonight?" She snapped at me. I shook my head sighing.

"Nothing, I'm sorry. What is it that you want?" I honeyed my words this time which brought a huge smile to her face.

"Well I was thinking since it's late you could spend the night at my house tonight." She said hopefully and I was shivering with disgust at the mere thought. How do I let her down gently?

"Um... I actually want to sleep in my own bed tonight if that's ok with you?" I knew she was pouting, this is why I kept my eyes straight ahead.

We were buckling up in the car when I felt her hand on my thigh moving upwards.

"Oh come on baby. You know why I want you to come to my house, so why are you being bashful? You're never been before."' she purred moving close to my ear, her lips touching it. "You're an animal in bed" she whispered seductively or should I say tired. My jaw tightened, my wolf desperately wanted to snap at her to back off.