Chap 12

~Aiden~

I didn't need anybody's help, I'm fine. I only did it out of desperation; a moment of weakness, it wasn't going to happen again. I know for sure that I didn't want to go there again. I hates pity and I surly didn't need it from a guy who hates me anyway. There was a knock at my door before my dad came in.

"Hey." He said walking in my room, I could see the sad sorrowful look on his face. "You okay?" I guess he heard.

"How did you hear?' I asked keeping my gaze on the floor. He sat next to me on the bed.

"Eric told me when I came to pick you up." Oh god I totally forgot about Eric. Know he knows and he's probably disgusted with me just like the rest of the school. This is all Brent's fault!!

"Oh." Was all I said. Dad pulled me in a tight hug surprising me. I tensed for a second before hugging him back.

"I'm here for you okay." He said palming the back of my hair; burring my face in his shoulder. The smell that could only belong to my dad engulfed my senses and made me relax a little. I could only nod since I had a knot in my throat and knew if I said anything I would have started balling. He would kill me if I told him about today's events. He cleared his throat as he pulled back.

"Alright so if you want to take a couple days off from school you can." He told me his brown eyes were clouded with worry as he looked at me.

"Thank you." I whispered to him. He nodded before standing, he glanced at me a tight smile on his lips. He closed the door behind him as I stared at the door before my gaze move towards my closet. Brent can't stay here, he's already made me take those stupid pills, so who know how long it will take me before I completely relapse.

*****

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled at Brent later. I had ambushed him in his room demanding an explanation. He hurt me all those years ago and I find him still trying to ruin my life.

So here I was glaring at him, refusing to let my tears fall.

"What are you talking about?" He asked nonchalantly. He was leaning against his pillows on the bed with the remote in his hands, his gaze on the TV. I looked at it to see he was watching Jersey Shore; God how I hate that show. My anger got the best of me and I stood in the way of it glaring at him.

"Move" he sneered. I shook my head, I know this was going to have consequences but screw it.

"No" I told him boldly standing my ground with a straight back. His eyes narrowed as he shut the TV off and threw the remote on the bed; I watched as he walked up to me in three threatening strides. I bit the inside of my cheek refusing to back down.

"What did you say?" He was now in my face. Gulping I answered,

"I said no." My voice quivered but still solid. His eyes darkened,

"Oh, so your gunna act tough now? Is that how this is gunna go?" He gestured with his hand between us.

"I just want to know why you would tell the whole school my business like that! What have I ever done to deserve your hatred?" I asked glaring up at him. He leant down so close, our noses were almost touching.

"Choosing to be gay is what you did to deserve it." Shocked I stared up at him.

"You think it was a choice?" I asked astonished he would even say that.

"Duh"

"No one chooses to be gay it just is. It's not like you wake up and say 'Hey you know what I want to be a homo from now on. No, you're born that way!" I exclaimed.