Chap 13

~Aiden~

It been three day and my stomach still hurts; I think that Brent broke a rib or too. The bruises on my arms and stomach were turning a sickly green and blue color and hurt lie hell. I haven't been to school since the incident and I didn't want to go but I didn't want my grades to suffer from my poor attendance so today I'm going. I kept looking at the pants I threw in the corner from the other night. They still had those pills and I have been staring at them ever since. It was like they were calling me; speaking to me.

'Come on I'll make you feel better Aiden.'

'I can heal all your troubles Aiden.'

'You're hurting Aiden let me help you.'

I have been sweating and craving it, I just wanted to feel that euphoric sensation that I always experienced when I used. I knew I was giving in to the drug and you know what? I didn't care. I just wanted this dreadful felling of weakness and self-pity to go away and what better way of getting rid of it than a drug that can take you away from it all. Making up my mind I just said fuck it and grabbed my jeans taking them out. Popping them in my mouth I flew down stairs and grabbed a glass of water. I chugged it down and waited for my dad to come down stairs. When he did he gave me a shocked look,

"You're going to school today?" He asked me. I nodded and headed to the front door passing Brent on the way I didn't even acknowledge him, walking to the car I hopped into the front seat and waited for them to come. Brent was the first to come to the car and sat in the back. It was silent; the air was tense and thick.

"So you're finally growing a pair and going to school" he said.

"Yeah I grew a pretty large pair, you might get jealous." I said refusing to cower from him. I heard him growl but my dad just came from the house so he couldn't hit me. My dad got in,

"You guys ready?" I nodded.

On the way the pain of my ribs were going away also the pain in my arms which meant the drug was kicking in. I was starting to relax in my seat as that unexplainable high took over. This is what I needed all week, this amazing felling right here. Before I knew it I felt my dad shaking me, slowly I looked over to him.

"We're here, Aiden are you okay?" He asked searching my face. I laughed,

"I'm great thanks dad." My words came out slow as I opened the door and walked in to my school. I knew I was getting glares from everybody or looks of disgusted but you know what? I could give a rat's ass. They could kiss my gay buttocks for all I care, I was enjoying my awesome high and nothing could ruin it.

Walking down the hall I think I'd been slammed or pushed into lockers multiple times since I stepped into the building. But it didn't faze me at all. Once at my locker no one was there, I should be sad that Eric isn't there but not right now. I guess J was still sick, I should really call her. Grabbing my books I slammed the door closed and barely notice the nice little note someone tagged on it.

'FAG' it said. This caused me to bust out laughing, getting weird looks from people as I walked down the hall to my class. Taking my usual seat, again there was a nice little note 'carved' into the wood.

'FAGGOT' same thing.

'Hahahaha' everything was so damn funny. I looked around the room to find everyone's eyes on me, grinning I stood up on my chair and spread my arms wide.

"Yeah, I'm a big ol' 'Faagg', I like penis, AND!?" I yelled with slurred words. I saw very shock faces, they probably thought I was crazy. Let them, let them think I'm a CRAZY gay FAGGOT!