22. Valentine (1)

MINSEO's POV

"Hyung.... I have this for you." A shy boy approached our table with roses in his hand.

"Thanks!" Jin happily receives yet another Valentine gift.

"Oh my..." The guy blush as he run away. And I can't even get a text back.

"Hyungggg, I'm jealous! You even got gifts from the boys." Taehyung whined playfully

Rapmon then open one of his many chocolate boxes.

"Woh... it's handmade." Suga grab one from the box. "She must really likes you."

"Every girls like me." Someone been hanging out with Jin too much.

"Awww thanks jagi~" At the corner of the table, Minhee and Jhope was showering each other with gifts. Maybe I shouldn't have go to school today.

"Suga, I heard you got asked out by the prettiest girl of Ewha Woman's Univeristy." Jin said and all the other members' mouth drop.

"Eh, she's not my style." Damn, it's not easy to win BTS's hearts.

"Be careful or you're going to get sue again." Jhope warned.

"Hyung, Paradise Cafe give 50% discount off for couples today." Rapmon told Jin.

"And?"

"You wanna go together?" Rapmon asked. "No homo though, we can just act."

"Okay! Let's go!" Jin replied.

"Wanna bet who receives the most chocolate?" Taehyung asked. Guess who's not gonna win this competition. ME.

"I already counted" Jhope said, "Jungkook did, he got so much that it didn't even fit in his locker"

"Wohhhhh the baby is so popular~" BTS tease but Jungkook look as disinterested as ever.

"I don't even like them." Jungkook scoffed.

"Chimchim, Jungkook beat you this year." Rapmon shove another chocolate in his mouth.

"Like I care." Jimin shrugged as he open a box of chocolate beside me.

Wohh, is that Hershey?? my mouth is watering~

"Stop staring." Jimin's voice make me snap out of my thought and the next thing I know, he stuffed a piece in my mouth.

"Thank you!" I almost drool saying thank you.

3RD PERSON's POV

"WHAT?? No way!" Minseo declined.

"Please!" Minhee out her hands together and pleaded.

"No! I'm not coming!" She shook her head

"Minseo, you know my parents won't let me go alone with Jhope tonight." Minhee lied.

"Why? You're an adult now though." Minseo's eyebrows lowered.

"You know my parents, they're overprotective." She lied again.