THE BEACH

"Annyeonghaseyo" We all said, as we entered the room - where it all started. We were meeting the production team. We all sat down, confusion on our faces.

I look at everyone bit down my lip. The atmosphere is akward. Seungkwan -who was a poker face on his face - starts to clap with his face straight. We all laughed and clapped along.

"This reminds me of the first episode" Jun said.
"The frist episode!"
"Yeah!" I remember that time we introduced ourselves and this is where all the Seventeen project started. I also remembered the time when we were all looked confused and akward when we first filmed.

"I feel uneasy" Seungcheol grimanced.
"Why do you feel uneasy"
"What could be happening?" Jeonghan asked.
"You always keep it a secret from us" Woozi said, I nodded. Yeah It's kinda unfair.
"I think we'll be riding a bus to promote the showcase" Soonyoung said.

"Yeah that's right!"
"The Showcase!"
"There's not much time left until the showcase right?"
"Ne" we all said
"What was the agreement?" He asked us
"Audience of 1000 people" Jun said
"If we succeed here, we'll be able to do a live broadcast" Soonyoung said

"How many people do you think will come?"
"We have no idea" Mingyu said, as he made a weird face.
"I don't think we'll even get close to 1000 people" S.Coups frowns.

"At most, maybe 500 people" S.Coups said.
"Hearing you say this things now, makes me worry" I cried.

"The production team have thought about it."
"If you cant fill up your showcase audience, you might not able to do the live broadcast" I gulped.

"If you really can't do it"
"We came to the conclusion that you need something to help convince the public"
"In order to become stronger"
"There's a bus outside!" He said, I burried my face with my hands I can hear alot of groans from the boys. Ohhh no not the evil bus again, that bus gives me nightmares. We all went out of the building.

"All aboard to the trip-to-hell bus" Jeonghan said, I stiffled a laugh. Wow I gotta say that's the best nickname I've ever heard.
"I don't want to gooooo" I mumbled.

"Me too but we dont have a choice" Mingyu said, as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. One by one we went inside the bus. I sat beside Mingyu then the van started moving.

"Who watched the kingsman movie?" That movie was rated for kids... I turned around and looked at the boys some hands were up.
"Can anyone tell me the plot?" Mark Pd asked, Seungcheol raised his hand
"Ok it starts like this" Seungcheol starts to explain and I can see Mingyu shaking his head.

"This must be about teamwork" S.Coups said, and Seungkwan clapped.
"Hey, anyone who can't swim, raise your hand" he asked, dino raised his hand and also Seokmin.
"I can't!" Soonyoung said.
"I will do It" S.Coups said.
"What is It?" I asked him

"I'll do everything you guys can't do!" He said, I raised my eyebrow since when did he became brave?
"But If it's something like bungee jumping and I have to go 14 times because all of you say you can't" He said
"AHAHAHAHA" We all laughed

Ok I'm getting anxious. Where are we going? If it's anothor mission, I'm out... just kidding. Soon enough we arrived at our destination I looked at surroundings and smiled at what I saw.

"Woahhh! It's the ocean!" Mingyu yelled at my ear.
"Ow!" I winced leaning back, glaring at the giant.

"WAHHH YEAH"
"OMG AHHH"
"Yesssss!" All of us screamed in the bus and we all ran out of the bus like kids, well I'm a kid but I dont know for the others.