23. Valentine (2)

MINSEO's POV

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked when Jhope and Minhee stood up, leaving behind me with Jimin.

"To our date." Minhee replied, "It's Valentine's Day, can't we have some time alone?"

"But your parents!" I remind her.

"Here's my phone, if they call just tell them you're with me." What the......

"Happy Valentine's Day" She whisper to my ear with a playful tone in her voice.

"Bye guys!!" The two ball of sunshine waved at us.Why do I feel like I was tricked.

"So Ms. Second was my date." Jimin crossed his arms.
"If I know earlier I would've go with a hotter girl."
Ouch, why did that hurt.

"It's still early, you can go." How dumb of me to wish that my date was this playboy.

"Hey!" He called, making me look straight at him.

"I was just kidding, I already know it was going to be you." He gave an eye smile to cheer me up. I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Ms. Second Place is the prettiest okay? Don't be mad~" Why is he using aegyo! My poor heart!!

"Whatever" I tried so hard but couldn't hold back my satisfied smile.

"Your order is here!" The waitress comes then place a big bowl of green tea bingsu in our table.

"Here" Jimin handed me a spoon, "I order early so we didn't have to wait long."

"Woah!" I scoop a piece of the green tea ice cream on the top and place it in my mouth. Delicious~

"I thought someone was going to study today." I told him.

"I was about to until Hobi called me." Jimin scoop a spoonful.
"I was nice enough to come and get you out of the third wheeling."

"Thanks." I managed to say with my mouth full.

JIMIN's POV

"Where should we go next?" I asked when we exited the cafe.

"Shall we go shopping??" She said excitedly. So adorable.

Lucky for us there was plenty shopping store here in Myeongdong.

The district was crowded with couples our age. They were holding hands and leaning to each other.... while there was a distance between me and Minseo. Is this how my first Valentine date going to end?

"Jimin?" I heard her voice and I immediately snap out of it.

"Let's go here!" She drags me to the Line Friends Cafe & Store nearby.

There were lots of cute Line characters merchandise in this store that caught my eyes. I can see how this place is always crowded with
people.

"Woahhh!" Her eyes twinkled in delight.

"Jimin, this is cute!" She pointed to the big Brown stuffed bear on the left before playing with it.