21

School started today and it went well!! Taemeaway HAHAH i love our troll teacher;)

That night she waited for everyone to leave the asylum, before making her way to Yoongi's room. She was positive he would be asleep. After taking care of him for so long she knew his sleeping pattern quite well.

Looking at the sleeping Yoongi, she smiled as she knelt down beside the bed and fixed his hair. It was only night time that she could do this, since she knew how much Yoongi would have hated her now.

"If you're here already just stay." She retreated her hands immediately but Yoongi caught it, before opening his eyes and sitting up from the bed. She felt nervous for the fact that Yoongi had caught her, and hoped that he wouldn't be that harsh on her.

"Have i told you i love you before?" He asked and she nodded, still staying silent.

"You can forget about that now."

"What do you mean?"

"Forget everything i ever said. Forget about our relationship. You are just my nurse and i am simply your patient. Nothing less, nothing more."

"Why are you doing this?" She shed tears for the second time today, and he smiled before caressing her hands.

"You shouldn't have been that close to me in the first place. This is an asylum. Its where insane people live in. And i am one of them."