Chapter 37: Epilogue part 2

"Daddy, I'm tired", I heard my 5 year old son said, stopping his track. We were shopping for Jenna's birthday present. Jenna was Brian's daughter. She turned 10 at the end of this month.

"Come on buddy, I'll carry you", Ethan said picking him up off the ground. Stefan circled his arm around his neck.

"Mommy, can we have ice cream when we go home?", Stefan said with his puppy dog eyes.

I giggled. "Of course you can", I said kissing his cheek.

"Hey, where's my kiss?", Ethan pouted.

'Mommy likes me better than you", Stefan giggled mocking his dad.

"That's not true. She loves me more", he faked argued.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Oh my God you guys are so loud", I said, getting looks from people.

"Please give me a kiss", Ethan pleaded.

"No, mommy. You love me more right?", Stefan insisted.

"Sorry Ethan. I love our son more", I kissed Stefan's cheek once again making Ethan furrowed his brows.

After wondering around the mall, we decided to give Jenna Barbie Dreamhouse since she loved Barbie.

We went to ice cream house to eat. I was just sitting on one of the tables while Ethan accompanied Stefan to choose his ice cream.

I loved my perfect little family and I couldn't ask for more.

The moment Ethan proposed to me was one of the happiest moment in my life.

Flashback

After graduated from college, I got accepted in one of the big company in IT department.

I liked my job and the money was pretty good to me. But sometimes I got overtime that I spent little time with Ethan but luckily he understood that.

He proposed to me on our 4 year anniversary and in a really sweet way.

When I woke up that morning, I couldn't find Ethan anywhere. Then I noticed there was a note sticking in the refrigerator. It said 'meet me today in gazebo at 6 pm. ILY'

I  swear I smiled to myself like an idiot the whole day and I couldn't wait to meet him.

When it was time to go, I couldn't hold my curiosity. I decided to wear something nice but casual and did a little makeup.

I went out of the apartment and headed to the gazebo like the note said.

At there, I saw lights decorating the gazebo and there was Ethan, standing with his gorgeous smile.

"What's all this?", I said kissing his cheek. I also noticed that he had the picnic set up.

"I thought it would be nice having random picnic for our anniversary", he grinned and kissed my lips.

"You're saying this is random?", I chuckled looking around the decorations.

"Uh.... I guess", he smiled shyly.

"You're so cute", I pressed my lips against his.

We ate and talked about our days at work. We hadn't been spent time so much lately because of me or him being busy.

"Ethan, what's wrong?", I asked when I saw him playing his fingers.

"Huh? Nothing" he gave me unsure smile and continued playing his fingers.