How to be Bad 101

'What are you doing here?' Damon asked as he strolled into the Salvatore boarding house. You were on the couch, feet up on the table as you flicked through one of Stefan's many books.

'Waiting for Elena to remember that she asked me to pick her up from here an hour ago. But apparently her and Stefan are still.......busy' you smirked not taking your eyes of the text.

'Ah..the insatiables, going at it like rabbits. Man, my little brother is having more action than me. I need to start up my life again' he frowned as he poured himself a drink.

'Tell me about it' you laughed 'I need to get a life myself. I should be all excited for tomorrow yet I'm running errands for my best friend.' you said.

'What's tomorrow?' he asked, scrunching his eyebrows.

You winced at your slip up. 'Oh nothing much' you shrugged.

'Ah ah ah, you're lying. Tell me.' he said walking over to you and settling down beside you.

'I'm not lying. It's not that important.' you said.

'Oh please, don't even try. What is it? You know I'm not gonna stop bugging you until you tell me' he smirked and did that insufferable eye thing of his.

You groaned 'seriously, its just a stupid birthday! Its not that big of a deal' you said, rolling you eyes before focusing back on the book.

'Didn't anyone tell you its impolite to be looking somewhere else when holding a legit conversation? And birthdays aren't unimportant. Its the most important day of the year' he said, snatching the book out of your hands.

'Hey! Give it back!' you said reaching up to take it from him but he just tossed it away.

'What are you doing for your birthday?' he asked, totally ignoring your protests.

'Nothing! I don't see why birthdays are such a big deal here.' you say, shaking your head.

He snorted and opened his mouth but before he could say anything, you heard Elena shout from upstairs 'HOLY CRAP! I COMPLETELY FORGOT I ASKED (Y/N) TO COME AND...'

The rest is history.

____________________________________________________________________________

You cursed as you ran towards your front door. Which by the way was currently being pounded on from outside. It was seven in the morning, on a saturday, and on your birthday. Whoever it was had a thing or two coming for him. Sure, you didn't think your birthday deserved to be celebrated but it atleast deserved a sleep in.

'OK WHOEVER IT IS YOU BETTER BE DEAD OR DYING CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA- what are you doing here?' you looked at one Damon Salvatore, with a huge smirk or his face, at your doorstep.

'Rise and shine, princess. Oh and to that, I am dead.' he said, leaning comfortably on your door. 

'Damon get out out of here. It's seven, and a saturday-'

'And your birthday. I know. C'mon get dressed. We have a long day in front of us.' he interrupted you.

'Excuse me?' you asked, bewildered, as you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. You suddenly became conscious of the fact that you were only in a tank top and shorts, you hair all over the place, and your face all....morning-ey. This was not good, considering you had a legit greek god on your doorstep at the moment, looking perfect as usual in his leather jacket.

'Get. Dressed. Unless you want me to toss you over my shoulder and take you anyway. While I admit this look has a certain adorable charm to it, I doubt you'd wanna look like that on your birthday' he said.