New Kid

Ryan's POV

Jerome: "Hey New kid."

Ryan: "I've been here for a month now, do you think you guys could lay off the new kid?"

Lachlan: "No not really."

Preston: "Besides, at least we are nicer than the other guys."

Ryan: "I don't get the issue with me."

Rob: "New guy so fresh meat, they would try to bully you in order to prove dominance in the school."

Ryan: "Why though is what I don't understand."

Vik: "Oi new guy."

Ryan: "What do you want?"

Josh: "You to just shut up and take it."

Ryan: "I'm gay, I fucking take it regardless."

I heard Lachlan start to laugh beside me while the others just snickered or walked off. Leaving me and Lachlan to face six guys on our own.

Vik: "Shut up new kid. Fucking get over here."

Ryan: "What do you people want?"

Ethan: "First of all. Don't fucking talk to us like that. Second of all, Harry wants to talk to you. So you're coming with us."

Ryan: "I don't have much choice do I?"

Simon: "Nope, Come on mate we are going on a walk."

Simon grabbed one of my arms and pulled me along. Pushing me in front while the others walked behind me. Lachlan being pushed along with me.

Ryan: "So where do you think we are going?"

Lachlan: "Fucked if I know mate."

Miss Ezarik: "What are you boys doing?"

Simon: "No one is being hurt, you can't do anything."

Ryan: "We are fine miss, surprisingly."

Miss Ezarik: "I don't trust you boys."

No one does, after Miss Ezarik walked in front of us, files in her hand, she left quickly before we were led into an empty classroom. Well I was, Lachlan was put into the room next to me. We were the only openly gay guys n the school, and that meant torture from everyone around us. Not a single person was nice to us aside from our friends. And believe it or not, the SideMen. They bullied everyone in the school and yet whenever it was me or Lachlan. We were always alone or behind closed doors, hell we have even had the boys all come over to our place to make sure we were ok after they heard about us getting bashed by some of the other kids. It was kind of funny how it worked. As far as everyone knew, they would just assault us behind closed doors, we were always sporting bruises under our clothes, not even the teachers knew anything about it.

Ethan: "Draw the curtains."

As Simon walked in and drew the curtains, Harry walking in after him while JJ, Josh and Vik went into the other room. I noticed a few students had been following us, wanting to catch a glimpse of what happens behind the scenes.

Ryan: "One day you guys are going to get caught out."

Simon: "No we aren't. Not until we decide to tell people to leave you guys alone."