The Good Guy

Liam's POV
After what happened with Emma's mom we took a cab back to my place. I live alone ever since my parents died. When we got back as expected all of our friends were already there. They all have keys. This is where we all usually hang out because the lack of parental supervision. We're all just sitting around everyone was just briefed about what happens after we got busted by Emma's mom. " Damn you finally cussed the evil queen out." Says Annabelle as she joins Rob, Kade, and Sasha on the couch. Her comment gaining stares from everyone in the room especially me. She looks at all of us and then says "What's with all the looks I was just saying she had it coming." As I was about to say something Emma cut me off by saying flatly "Your right she did have it coming and I'm glad I did it." I look at her messed up make-up and tear stained face and say" you can use my bathroom if you want." She half smiles and leaves the room. "That was intense. I'm still kinda shook." Sasha says after she checked to make sure Emma was gone. " I know I'm really worried about her. By the way if you guys want to stay the night you can." I say as I get up and head towards the front door. Rob looks at me and says"Where you going mate."Through his thick British accent." I just need some air. I'll be right back." Though I do need some air I also needed to call Emma's mom. They may not be on good terms at this exact moment but I know they care for each other and she is her mom and must be worried. So I decide to call her. I've had her number in my phone from once when Emma lost her phone and need to text her mom. I got to the contact and hesitate for a second before I decide to press the contact. The line rings for a second before I hear some one with a very soft voice say "This is Lana's phone how may I help you." I then realize it's Ginnifer and say " Hi this is Liam Emma's boyfriends is Lana their."Their was a pause for a second and then I heard Lana say" I'm here."

                         Lana's POV
"Lana it's Liam." Says Ginny as she holds the phone to her chest. After the big fight with Emma the cast decided to stay with me, much against my will but they insisted I needed someone there. I tell Ginny to put it on speaker and take a deep breathe before saying."I'm here." In a monotone voice. The whole cast is in the room and listening to the conversation. "Hi I just wanted to let you know that Emma's safe and she's staying at my house tonight and that, don't tell Emma I said this but she doesn't hate you." He paused for and took a deep breathe and then continued." She just mad right now along with having alcohol in her system and she just feel like you don't notice her. I'm calling you because my parents would have wanted to know this and that I was safe." He stopped and I could tell he was holding back tears , same as me." I'll talk to Emma but I don't think that will help much due to her thick skull .." We both chuckled a little at that. " ..but I really think you should talk to her and soon before her wall go completely back up." He then ended the call and I let a tear fall down my cheek. "He seems like a nice boy." say Ginnifer as she hands me my phone. "Yes he is." I simply say.