Don't Be Stupid

Tommy-

Unbelievable. That's exactly what Tommy was thinking when he awoke to Christopher asleep in his arms. He shut his eyes quickly, only to blink them open again a minute later and realize that he wasn't dreaming. His chest ached from sleeping on his side, but he couldn't even consider turning back over. 

Christopher is sleeping. In my arms! He wanted to lean over and pepper kisses all over the man's face and neck. Run his fingers through his messy blond hair. Hug him closer and refuse to let him go. 

Of course, he knew that none of those things were plausible. So, instead, he glanced over the man's shoulder to note the time, which was nearly eight in the morning. They'd slept in, at least according to Chris's schedule. Tommy was about to unwrap his arms from the other man, so that when he awoke, he wouldn't know the position they'd been in, when he heard a quiet bark by the bedroom door. 

Skipper sat near the doorjamb, panting quietly. Crap, we forgot all about him! Tommy realized as he forced himself to sit up, then carefully begin sliding from the bed. He wanted to stay cuddled up with Chris, but Skipper needed tended to. 

When he finally had both of his feet on the floor, Tommy pursed his lips, looking down at the dog that had moved to sit beside the bed. "I see you, buddy. Give me just a minute and I'll get my legs working, alright?" He told it as he carefully began pushing his weight off of the mattress. 

It took a good deal of effort, and pain, but he managed to stand up with the help of the wall directly in front of him to lean against. "Not too bad," he panted as he focused on just staying upright. 

Tommy waited an extra few minutes before he felt comfortable trying to get to the kitchen. He swayed several times as he made his way out of the bedroom, but with his weight against the wall, he was able to keep from falling. 

"I don't remember this walking thing being so darn hard." He joked as he finally made it from the room, then began carefully traversing the short hallway. 

Skipper disappeared for a moment and Tommy could hear him behind him in the bedroom for a few seconds, before the dog reappeared by his feet. It was pacing around his ankles, but Tommy just figured that it was ready to eat, and probably go out. 

"Boy, you must have to go terribly... or already went somewhere in here." Tommy said as he finally made it into the kitchen and leaned back against the counter with an exhausted sigh. 

"That was a workout, but we're finally here." He said as he looked around, noticing a pee pad, refillable bowl of food, and a refillable container of water. 

"I'm impressed, though I probably shouldn't be." 

The bowl of food looked like it had been finished off recently, but the container for the water bowl was still half full. The potty pad, though, was definitely used. 

"Okay, let's get that pee pad thrown out first. I know Christopher won't want it smelling up the kitchen." Tommy said as he carefully used the counter to lower himself to his knees, then crawl over to the dirty pad. He was just reaching for it when two large hands appeared in front of him and picked it up. 

Jerking his head up, Tommy felt himself shrink slightly under Christopher's glare as the man balled up the potty pad, then tossed it in the covered garbage can. When he returned his stare to Tommy, it wasn't one that any submissive would want from their dominant. He knew that he'd done something stupid getting himself up out of bed. Especially since he hadn't even bothered to wake Chris up or use his wheelchair, but it was too late for apologies.  

Christopher went about refilling the food dispenser, then rinsed and refilled the one for water, before replacing them both on the floor with a clean pee pad for Skipper. That's when his attention returned to Tommy again. Disappointment was clear in the man's eyes as he reached down and carefully helped Tommy back to his feet.