39. Not A Dream

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers... Thanks for your immense support.

Zoya's pov:

I snuggled close to Ahad because of the cold weather, my lips started to quiver and an instant smile made its way to my lips when I remembered my dream.

Ahad took me to a lovely place and made me experience real happiness in my life. we spent time, danced and he even cooked for me.

He showed me a beautiful moon and made sweet love to me. I opened my eyes then the reality hit me.

It's not a dream.....

Everything happened in my real life and finally we did it yesterday.

I looked at myself then raised my head from his chest. He was sleeping soundly, and looked tired.

No wonder he was tired, he drove a whole full day and even cooked for me, danced with me and etc etc etc......

Blood rushed to my face thinking about last night. Actually, I wasn't ready but at the same time I couldn't resist his love.

He just didn't made love to me... He showed me how much I am important in his life and how much he loves me. And I did showed my love by accepting him.

I also did found an insecurity and urgency in him, I heard him faintly saying " Please don't leave me like others please..... " but I couldn't ask him why? because of the growing tension in the air last night.

Many say love increases after consummating one's marriage and it's true... I love my husband with all my bones and I'll never let him hurt in the future.

I trailed my hand from his bare chest to his cheeks and raised my head to his level.

"I love your smile Ahad, your contentment is my everything... I vow to give you a future where you could experience only happiness and love... inshallah!" I told rubbing my thumb on his cheek.

Suddenly his lips turned to a beautiful curve which I love and I was flipped to the bed hovered by him.

His eyes got it's own glint " So finally.... my wife has fallen deeply in love with me ... Great!" I turned to the other side not wanting to meet his gaze.

"Aaahannn someone is blushing... " yes... I am. What else he expect?

"Aren't you sleeping? " I asked him diverting the topic.

"Who will sleep all night when a wife like a beautiful doll by his side. " he winked at me.

"Shut up Ahad !" I hit him on his chest.

"You can shut me up using some other ways love " my pillow pressed down tightly along with my head when he leaned down to kiss me.

I pushed him and told " Stop it Ahad... I am very tired and hungry so please..... And it's very cold here." he cuddled me close to him.

"What would you like to have my darling? " he asked me allowing his warmth to spread over me.

"I don't think we have a room service here my husband." I told him .

He looked at me supporting his weight on his elbow " And I don't think you need someone else's service when I am here for you. "

I chuckled and told him " True "

He kissed my forehead whispering I Love You and stepped out of the bed.

I love you too Ahad...

---------------------

We are driving to the airport and my heart felt really heavy leaving that place. I mean I am sure I have a ton bound memories in this place. I can't forget it in my life.