Chapter Two

Nick Bateman as Ryder Moon

I woke up on something hard. Concrete. I kept sniffing around smelling blood, sweat, wolfsbane. I gulped a bit and felt something on my ankle. It was a chain. I ran my hand along it finding it to be a long chain connected to the wall, which was also the cold, rough concrete. My hands flew up to my face and my scarf wasn't there.

I always kept the cloth on my eyes to hide the scars. They took it. Whoever took me took it. I whimpered again and heard footsteps. They were coming closer. I scrambled my way to a corner of the cell I was in and curled up. They took me. They are probably gonna punish me for when I crossed the boarder. Then I heard the sound of keys, followed by a mans scent.

They unlocked my cell and walked in. "Get up rouge and open your puny eyes" I always kept my eyes closed, if I opened them the slightest bit they would hurt, thus why I kept on the scarf.

I felt the man pull me up by the hair, making me gasp. "Open your eyes when told to do so runt!" I can't I can't.

I remained silent and stiff earning me a punch to the stomach sending me backdown. I groaned and went to all fours trying to stand up. I heard another click and the shaking of keys and my ankle latch came off. "Your lucky the Alpha wishes to see you or I would of rid you the second they put you in my cell block" he pulled me up by my ripped up dress and pushed me towards an opening.

I put my hands out trying not to walk into anything as he pushed me along. I then felt the ground rise making me realize there was steps there. Dylan would normally help me up steps. I wanted to find railing or anything but none.

"Walk runt!" He shouted making me cautiously walk up trying not the trip. Then that's when I smelt it. The fresh air, filled with new scents from new wolves. Everybody's voices got quiet turning into growls as I walked by. The man who brought from me from the cells had his hand on my neck making my head go down and he tugged on me to walk faster.

I did on command and ran into something on my head. I groaned as the head ace I already had, grown worst. "What are you blind or something, open your eyes and maybe you can see where your walking!" He barked making me whimper at his tone. He stepped in front of me and pulled me back as I heard the creaking of a large door.

He pushed me forward again. I felt the cool air hit me and a scent. Mate. Kya purred and I stopped walking. Dylan. It was his scent but he's dead. I felt it. The man behind me pushed me along. I heard a growl and after a few we stopped.

"Bow down runt to the Alpha" I stood still trying not to seem weak and the man behind me kicked at my legs sending me to the ground. I heard a loud growl sound through the air. I whimpered and the scent of Dylan got closer to me, his footsteps sounded the same pace at my heart.

"Who hurt her?" The voice was demanding, making me shudder. It wasn't Dylan. It wasn't but who was it?

"She was found limping across our border, she turned to her wolf and the Beta and Gamma had found her. We thought that because she was a She-Wolf with injury we bring this to your attention" I felt my hair then being pulled and bringing me up. Another growl sounded making the mans hold on my hair loosen a bit.

"Get your hands off of her head!" I felt Kya purr at just his voice. The males hands then unattached them selfs from my hair making me almost fall over and someone catch me. The touch instantly making me freeze and him to, his breathe stopping.

"I want to speak to this rouge alone" silence. "Now get out" he sounds odd after a while and I heard other wolves scramble out the doors. They were all mumbling and whispering. The last of the door sounds had stopped.

"Who are you rouge?" His voice was cold, sharp, not caring about the slight prickles shooting through his body. I gulped and stood up trying to not wobble.

"I-I uh.."

"When an Alpha tells you to do something you do it!" He hissed at me. I bowed my head feeling his heated glare upon me and tightened up.

"E-Emerald..I'm Emerald Green" he seemed to stay still in the same position and he shifted.

"And why are you on my territory?" He spat back making the fear of him enlarge.

"I-I. My pack. We were attacked. My mate told me to run as his final words and I did, b-best I could"

He stood still for a moment not talking, stiff. His heart beat slowed and a moment after picked up to normal speed.

"You said Mate. You had a mate before?" He growled a bit and I nodded. "Open your eyes and meet my gaze when someone with authority is speaking to you"

I bit my lower lip, bitting on it swayed a bit. I felt him grab at my wrist and tug it making me stumble a bit. "When an Alpha commands you, you do it runt!" Why is he doing this? He is nothing like Dylan.

"I-I can't!" I cried out, on the verge of tears from his tone at me.

"And why not. It is not that hard" like on command I opened my eyes painfully only to cry out from the pain.

"I-I'm Blind" my eyes stung and his breathe stopped, maybe in shock, maybe in anger.