17. Training

I was the first one to wake up the next morning. I rose my head and stared up at Titus. He was sound asleep. Light snores filled the room while his chest slowly rose up and down.

I placed a kiss on his forehead then eased off his chest. I stared at his naked body and blushed. My eyes travel slowly down his naked chest all the way down to his-

Wait what am I doing? Get a grip Brinn! I mentally scolded myself.

I went to place the blankets over him when I saw the crimson red blood. Evidence of my lost virtue.

I shook my head then walked towards the bathroom. I was a little sore, but nothing unbearable. I wouldn't dare admit that to Titus. His ego was already too big for his own good.

I turned the knob for the shower, letting the warm water cascade downward. I walked over to the counter to grab a towel when I caught a sight of my appearance.

I pulled my hair behind my left ear and examined the mark. I placed my fingers against the tender flesh. I couldn't feel anything, as if the area was numb.

A slow smile formed on my lips. My wolf took pride in being claimed by her alpha wolf.

A few seconds later Titus walked into the bathroom. Our eyes locked through the mirror. I brought my hand back down to my side. He walked towards me until he was standing behind me.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to his chest. I gasped when I felt his hard member against my back. He placed a kiss on my mark, sending sparks through my body.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the shower.

This should be fun...

*IF YOU WANT THE STEAMY PARTS PLEASE SWITCH OVER TO THE RESTRICTED CHAPTERS BOOK AND COME BACK WHEN YOU ARE DONE READING!*

***

After our shower, I changed into an olive green oversized sweater and black ripped jeans. I wore my hair in a messy bun at the top of my head, to showcase my mark. That small action made Titus extremely happy.

I slipped on my white converse then joined Titus in the bedroom. He stood and walked towards me. "I need to head to the training grounds." I nodded.

He pulled me to his chest and placed a swift kiss on my mark. "I'll see you later." He mumbled into my neck. "Okay."

He gave me one last glance before he pulled away and walked out of the room.

Yup, I've got it bad.

I pulled out my phone and sent Alex a text.

Me:
Hello

Alex:
It's me

I rolled my eyes at the Adele reference.

Me:
Haha very funny.

Alex:
Ugh! Ellie's really fussy today.

Me:
No worries. Auntie Brinn on the way.

Alex:
Oh no...

I grabbed my jacket then headed for the front door.

***

I placed my hands over my ears to drown out Ellie's cries and screams. This was exactly why I was not having kids. 

She was lying on the floor, pounding her fist against the ground and screaming at the top of her lungs. "Can't you just put tape over her mouth?" I asked as I took my hands off my ears.