Chapter 23

Elizabeth's POV

"Where are they? We've been waiting for 15 minutes now." Alice asked.

"Blake said that they arrived already..." I trailed off watching through the crowd.

"Ah found them!" Rose yelled.

I looked at the direction she was pouting and saw three boys walking in.

"I can't see the faces of the two boys behind Blake." Alice said.

I only smirked. This is going to be fun.

I heard gasped from Alice and Rose and felt their glares on me.

Seems like they found out.

Blake came direct to me and wrapped his arm around me waist and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Morning, beautiful." he greeted.

"Good morning to you too, handsome." I greeted back.

I looked over to Zack and Drake and smiled.

"It's good that you could come too, guys." I said with a smirk.

"Thanks for the invitation." Drake said.

It's like this. I think I already said this but Drake and Zack told me that they had a crush on those two. Okay well; they didn't tell me. I asked them because they were so obvious about it. Alice and Rose also told me about their crush on them.

So in short, I know that they are in love with each other but they don't know it themselves. I'm playing cupid now!

"Okay guys! We have to go now before the train leaves without us." I said cheerfully and made our way to the train.

I sat with Alice and Rose on a four people seat while the three boys sat right behind us.

The train didn't even move yet and I already heard the boys having their fun.

"Seems like they get along with Blake." I said happily.

Both of them didn't say anything and only looked out of the window.

"Oh come on, guys. Why are you so mad?" I asked innocently.

"Because you didn't tell us! How could bring those two along to this trip?!" Alice whispered-yelled.

"I'm only helping you guys. I won't make it that obviously anyways."

"Even so. I can't relax knowing that I'm on a trip with my crush!" Rose whispered back.

"Oh please. You already went on a class trip last year. How did you managed that?"

"Well the whole year went on that trip and we're only 6 people in this trip."

"I still can't see the problem. Look, if I don't get you guys together during this trip then you can punch me once but very hard. Deal?" I asked.

They both looked at each other before answering.

"Deal." They said.

"Good now WHEN IS THIS FREAKING TRAIN MOVING?!" I yelled annoyed.

Blake's POV

"Good now when is this freaking train moving?!" I heard Lizy yelling.

I laughed lightly. She's really adorable.

"I never knew I will see Blake laugh like that." Drake said while staring at me.

"Right? Beth really is something." Zack said in aww.

I got annoyed and of course a bit jealous because they were a bit closer to her than me even though I know her since we were only kids.

"Hold on guys. She's mine." I said.

"Woah there boy. Don't worry we are not after her. She is our best girl friend and also like a little sister but that's all. Ahem...we already have someone in mind..." Drake said while getting a bit red like Zack.

"Let me guess. Alice and Rose?" I said casually.

They both slapped their hands on my mouth and looked at the girls in front of us. They were laughing not paying attention to us.

They let out a sigh and sat back.

"Don't say it so loud. We don't want to hear it..." Drake said.

Ah now I understand why she also invited those guys...That's my girl.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Since...last year, I think?" Zack said.

"Same." Drake agreed.

"And you're still not together...You're such a whip." I said and smirked at them.

"What? You're not better! It took you longer than us to say you love her."

Okay they have a point.

"But I still told her about it. You guys should do it too. Having a girlfriend you really love is the best feeling you will ever get." I said.

Wow I'm sounding like a mom telling her sons about love.

Well I should know about it now since I have Elizabeth in my life.

Ever since she left I felt empty all those years. I knew something was missing and I've tried to forget about that feeling with many things like sleeping around, flirting around and I even tried street boxing but none of them helped me to forget about her.

I know I did many horrible things but I've changed and that thanks to her. She's everything I want in my life and nothing more. Losing her would the worst that could happen. But why do I even think about?

She won't leave that easily. I won't let her because she belongs with me. I only can imagine a future with her. And only her.

Elizabeth's POV

We have to spend 3 to 4 hours in this train until we reach our destination which is really long. It's still really early in the morning. To be exact it's only 6 a.m. Alice and Rose fell asleep a few minutes after the train moved.

I could hear the boys still talking about random things which I don't understand but I decided to join them. I stood up and sat down beside Blake.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing really. Only talking about some random things." Blake answered and kissed my head.

"Awww that's what you meant with 'having a girlfriend is wonderful'?" Zack asked.

I looked at him and giggled before I turned to Blake.

"You told them about love? Really?" I asked amused.

"Why are you all so surprised? I'm also only human." he said.

I only laughed and turned to the two single guys who don't have enough balls to tell my two best friends that they have a crush on them since I don't know how long now.

"So, this trip is your chance on winning your girls heart. Of course I have a plan but I won't tell it because you have to play as if you don't know anything." I said cheerfully.

"Thanks for inviting us,
Beth." Zack said softly.

"We will take this chance." Drake said proudly.

I hope so. They only need to play along and BAM! Both of them are pregnant.

Okay joke. They can't be that fast...right?