I love you forever. (A carl grimes love story)

Chapter One.

Hello, my name is Lilian Dixion. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes. I'm 15 years old. I was 11 when the 'infection' started. My mom died on the first night of it. Well at least I think. My dad left when I was 6. I miss him so much.

I was walking around the woods with my crossbow. I haven't eaten or slept in 3 days. I hear voices and hide behind a tree. "I swear I saw something Rick!" A Korean guy said.

I slowly dropped my bag on the ground and wall out from behind the tree. They both look at me. I give them a weak smile. "Hi..." I said.

The Korean guy look at me and said "I'm Glenn and this is Rick." I shake both of their hands when they extend them. "What's your name?" Rick said.

"Lilian." I said sweetly. Rick and Glenn looked at me for like seemed forever. I pick up my bag and looked at them.

"You can come with us." Rick said.
"Thanks." I said and smiled. We began to walk and talk about stuff. When we get to where we were supposed to go. I stop and look at it.

We go in threw a gate. Rick, Glenn and I walked to what seemed the cafeteria. "Guys I'd like you to meet Lilian." Glenn said. I waved a little shy.

Rick introduced me to everyone. I looked at one person. He looked back and his eyes widened. "Hey Rick I'm going to show Lilian around" he said.

He got up and started walking into a hall and I followed behind him. He turned around. "Lilian Elizabeth Marie Dixion." He said and smiled.

I ran and hugged him and tears fall. "Daddy. You left me." I said quietly. He looked at me. "Lil I didn't leave. Your mom kicked me out for some reason. I tried everything to get you back. I kisses you so much Lil." He said.

"I missed you to daddy. I love you dad." I said and he hugged me and he started crying. "I love you too my Lil Bug." He said and smiled. We were both wiping out tears away but our eyes were red from crying.

I jumped onto his back and laughed. He laughed also. "To the cafeteria!" I said laughing. He ran to the cafeteria holding me. I squealed. Everyone looked at us.

"Hey, guys me and Lilian have to tell you something." Dad said. They all looked at us. "What is it?" Maggie said.

"This is Lilian Elizabeth Marie Dixion. She's my daughter. Her mom wanted me to leave and I didn't want to. I was forced to not see her. I haven't seen her since she was 6." He said. Everyone looked at us.

I look exactly like my father. I look over to a boy named Carl and blushed. I have a crush on him so far. He looks at me and smiles. Dad looks at us.

"Awe look soon to be love birds!!" He said. Carl and I slapped his arm. We both laughed.

I can already tell I'm going to like it here