Chapter 01

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I have tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from my memories of them. In order to maintain their anonymity in some instances I have changed the names of individuals and places, I may have changed some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations and places of residence.

C O P Y R I G H T S

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

W A R N I N G S 🔞

There is a mention of bullying and other kind of acts that may not allowed in the following audiences.

I may, or may not mention raped but if there is, please keep in mind that this story is pure fiction. I do not allowed that kind of thing, and i don't want to offend any one in the future. 

No such thing like top and bottom here.

CHAPTER 001

KBS2 TV REPORT:

BTS Kim Tae Hyung, also known as V yelled at a fangirl?

"I don't know if it's true since I know that kid as a nice, polite, respecting others and also an innocent kid in person. I even interviewed him before, together with another Hwarang casts and he seemed so joyful," said the reporter as her voice filled with a confused tone as she was giving her comment about that said rumor to another celebrity reporter.

[a clip of hwarang cast with V]

"But from an unknown source that we've got our hands on it recently showed a clip from a BTS fan meeting in where Kim Tae Hyung or famously known as V was seen yelled at a fan girl. That girl didn't answer him back or give any response about it maybe due to shock but some other fan who was there and saw the entire incident said that the girl cried silently after." She shockingly stated while pointing the clip that was playing on the screen.

The reporter besides her unbelievably shaking her head.

[a video clip of V yelling at the girl with his hand clenched]

"For now we will wait for BigHit Entertainment to give an official statement and maybe an apology regarding this matt-"

The television is shut down abruptly without waiting for the news to end while the six persons who had sat down for a long time in front of it and watched the news from one channel to another with all reporting the same thing, about their member Kim Tae Hyung, sighed heavily almost at the same time.