Chapter 30

Once we got to school, almost everybody in the hall was looking at me with sympathy. What the actual fuck is going on here? Before I could walk any further, Maddy runs up to me.

"Riley, i'm so sorry!" She says

hat are you sorry about?" I ask kind of getting annoyed at the fact no body is telling me what's gong on.

"You don't know?" She asks

"What the fuck happen?" I ask anxious as t what I'm getting ready to hear.

"Vanessa and Jack were caught making out under the stairs," she says looking at me sympathetically.

"I'm gonna beat that fagot's ass," Westley says clenching his jaw and started stomping toward where ever Jack was.

"I'll be back,"  I say running to the bathroom with tears forming in my eyes.

"Riley!" I hear my name but don't look back. I feel someone's hand turn me around and i'm face to face with no other than Jack Gilinsky.

"Tell me it's not true," I say tears coming out of my eyes.

"I-I uh," He stutters over his words.

"You're unbelievable. I actually thought you were loyal. I actually thought Vanessa was my friend. That's just another lie right?" I say with tears flowing out of my eye

"Riley It was a mista-" Jack says being cut off

"No Jack, we were a mistake. Don't even try to explain yourself, Everybody knows what you did. Don't talk to me, text me, or better yet just stay out of my life,"

"So you're just gonna let go of what we had?" Jack say defending himself.

"I think you've already did that by fucking making out with my so called friend. I should have known," I say running into the bathroom with tears running down my face like crazy.

Maddy's POV

Everybody saw them kissing, even though they were under the stairs, you could see bright and clear. I feel so bad for Riley. She really loved him. Vanessa's such a bitch. I literally could see this coming from a mile away. I knew she was going to hurt Riley.

By this time Westley is pushing Jack up to a locker and screaming in his face. Westley was so muscular and hot when he's mad. ;)))))

Westley's POV

(Sorry for all the point of view changes!)

By this time I was pissed. Like to an extend. He fucking lied to my sister then cheated on her. I have to beat his ass. And I know just how to do it!

Right now i'm pushing him against a locker. I still can't believe a teacher hasn't broken us up yet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yell in his face.

"That girl in there is the most loyal, sweetest, girl you'll ever meet. You fucking blew all your chances Jack. What the fuck is wrong with you? That girl in there loves you, but you couldn't keep you dick in your pants for five seconds could you? Even if she does take your cheating ass bac-" I say but being cut off by a teacher pulling both Jack and I to the principals office.

Woooooo! Sooooooo how the book so far? There's more to come to stay-tuned! Okay ily!