Helpless

Male! Kizana Sunobu x Reader

.

.

.

Everyone knew that Kizana was a stuck-up brat.

But you gotta admit that the boy was a damn good actor....and good looker too.

You were never the type to try and grab the spotlight so you just watched Kizana from afar.

You really did admired Kizana for his acting, some might even say you have a crush on him but it's actually true. You don't know why it happens but every single time Kizana walks in the room your heart just wants to explode.

You always went to every single one of his plays but you never got the chance to talk to him afterwards but this time would be different. 

You were going to see the Romeo and Juliet play he was staring in with your friend Taeko Yamada (Senpai's genderbent name, yes I finally looked it up and stopped being lazy) mostly because she wanted to get away from a certain somebody but you didn't want pry into her personal life so you didn't ask. 

You two got seats up in the front row since Taeko knows someone from the drama club to get her some good seats. You then sat down and looked at your phone, the play doesn't start for another 20 minutes. 

To pass the time you chatted you Taeko about school, friends, and etc. But then the topic of love came up. "So (F/n) are you interested in anybody as of late?" You turn towards her with a flushed face. "There i-is someone..."

"Well who is it?" "It's-" "Welcome ladies and gentleman to tonight's play of Romeo and Juliet presented by Akademi High School's Drama club!" You let out a sigh of relief. Saved by the bell.

~Timeskip~

"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun!" You watched Kizana say his lines with such passion and power put into it. He truly was a diamond in the ruff as they would say.

~Timeskip~

When the play was over you were going to head to the bathroom but Taeko grabbed your hand and pulled you back. "(F/n) where are you going? Did you already forget?" "One: to the bathroom and two: remind me again." "Remember we were gonna go backstage and go thank my friend for the seats!" "Oh...yeah..that."

As you got backstage with Taeko you looked around at all the props and equipment that were used during the play. "Hey Kizana! Over here!" You heard Taeko yell as your jaw dropped in shock. Kizana was the friend that got her the seats?! The next thing you see is the tall purple headed boy himself Kizana Sunobu. 

"Hello Ms. Yamada, I assume you came here to complement tonight's performance?" "Kizana what did I say? You don't have to call me by my last name just call me Taeko, and yes the performance was just lovely and I came here with my friend to thank you again for the seats!" "Friend? What friend?" Taeko turned around to see you nowhere in sight. "(F/n)?...."

You hid out in the bathroom while you were still trying to process everything that just happened. You were this close into meeting Kizana but you got scared and ran off. What were you suppose to say to him?

Your train of thought then stopped when you heard someone knock on the stall door. "(F/n) are you in there?" "Yes." "Are you okay? What made you run off like that?" You sigh and open the stall door. "You remember when you asked me if I was interested in anybody?" "Yeah what about- OH MY GOSH (F/N) I'M SO SORRY I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU IT WAS KIZANA!" You giggled at her outburst and proceeded to put your hand on her shoulder. "It's okay you didn't know and it was my fault for running off in the first place and I realized I need to stop being so helpless and weak went I'm around Kizana, so I go backstage with you." "You sure (F/n)?" "Yeah I'm sure."

You walked back to the backstage with Taeko again while not running away this time. You then see that Kizana hasn't left his spot and was waiting patiently. "Oh Taeko you're back! What took you so long?" "Sorry Kizana but my friend was just in the bathroom freshening up before she wanted to meet you!" You blush at her statement as you look up at Kizana's eyes.

You immediately get lost in his midnight purple eyes and can't seem to look away from them. You then snap out of it and you then introduce yourself "(F/n) (L/n) it's a pleasure to meet you." 

"(L/n)?" Kizana said as he turned towards Taeko "Yep she's my best friend!" You then speak up "Thank you again for the seats!" He blushed at you for a second but he then laughed as he took your hand "If takes fighting a war for us to meet it would have been worth it." He said as he kissed your hand. You were on cloud nine after and there was no coming back.

Taeko stood off to the side to see you two interact with each other with the kind of smile that screams 'YOU GO GIRL!' She was just about to say something when she got a text from her brother Hanako. "Onee-chan! Are u on your way home from the play with (F/n)???" She giggled at the text and sent her reply. "I just need to say goodbye 2 my friends and I'll be home in a min. okay? I'll see you in a little bit! Bye!" 

She then proceeded to walk out the doors while yelling to you two "I'M LEAVING SO I'LL LEAVE YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS TO IT!"

"TAEKO!!!"

.

.

.

Hope you guys liked it! Oh and btw my next post will be an announcement so stay tuned for that!

Next: Announcement!