Chapter 31

Right now i'm in the bathroom crying my eyes out into Maddy's shoulder. What have I become? crying in the school bathroom because a bitch was kissing my ex boyfriend.

"Riley, pull yourself together. Jack J is outside waiting for us. He's gonna take us home," Maddy says

I nod and go to the mirror to wipe the mascara off my face. I have red puffy eyes and my nose is red. I look like a wreck.

"where's Westley?" I ask

"Principal's office," She says

Right now, i'm waiting for them to release Westley so he can go home with us. No need to make two trips to this hell hole.

I waited for about 20 minutes and Westley and Jack were walking out of the office.

"Riley," Jack called

We all ignored him and walked outside to my car.

"I'm suspended for a week," Westley says

"Westley, why'd you do that? Now aunt Kendra is gonna kill both of us and if mom or dad finds out we're screwed," I say

"Sticking up for my baby sister is what a brother is suppose to do. You can't blame me, he's a dick face," He says defending himself

"You know what, lets not talk about this right now. Riley, you're going to have some rest. Westley, you must be tired too. We're all going to be just fine," Maddy says breaking out arguing.

We got home and all I could do is lay on the couch and look at the ceiling. I feel so empty, so betrayed. I can't do this anymore. This has gotten so bad, all I need right now is sleep. Yea, sleep. That'll help.

I close my eyes and I can't help but dream about Jack. I was in love with him. He broke me.

Wellllll then.... this is awkward! How do you like the story so far? Should there be a sequel? Not saying it's over, just saying I need to know if you want more. Okay I hope you like it! Ily!