Chapter 02

CHAPTER 02

Seokjin who have been quiet lately, starts to blame Yoongi for the other one disappearance. Taehyung's already gone for two weeks and hell break loose when their Manager has really going mad due to this matter. Moreover, the CEO of their company is now freaking out of the idol's whereabout especially now that his popularity now in the stake of falling.

The members keep on convincing their fans to keep their faith on Taehyung, believing his decision to withdraw from the world's attention is the right thing for his mental health and to still encourage him. "It was just a misunderstanding," said them to convince the fans.

But the fans are tired of waiting and some of them are very dissapointed in him, because the Taehyung they love before is now having a 180 degree change. One time, he even rolled his eyes to a fanboy who hugged him tightly at a fan meeting and worst, he even pushed away a poor fangirl who tried to shake hands with him at an airport. And they think he was too much.

They're exhausted of his rude attitude and some of the fans now turns their back on him. He needs to learn a lesson. They've made a petition to force Taehyung to leave Bangtan or just ends his career, so that as much as he wants to pursue his solo career as an actor, it will end up worthless because no one will support him. Bangtan members now know that the fans just had enough.

So, they freak out.

Hoseok keeps on trying to reach the blonde's phone but the answers he get are either continuously ringing until it ended itself or his calls get thrown into the mailbox. He sighs and massage his temples with his fingers, feeling dizzy when he thinks about how they need to prepare for the second part of Wings album and Taehyung needs to be here. But most importantly, Taehyung is needed as a part of bangtan family

'Is he only a devil in their Wings album concept, or he really is even in real life?' Hobi thought. He releases a soft sigh again before clicking his tongue while looking at his co-member who seems really frustrated.

Even the genius Yoongi is not even able to create a beautiful melody nor produce a single note on his keyboard as his mind is wandering to some other places. He keeps on tapping the black keyboard in a light manner then pressing the backspace to delete the recorded notes.

He taps a few more keys this time but then the backspace again. He keeps on repeating the same moves for many times before he finally gives up. Yoongi then grabs a handful and pulls his hair up while biting his inner cheeks.

'What's happening to me? Why am I so distracted nowadays?' he thoughts.

He stands up so suddenly and fixing his fringes but his bed hair just won't stay to his liking so he snatches his black beanie before pulling out the computer plug then rushing out the door.

On the living room he sees Namjoon playing with his phone. The latter sees him but they just nod to each other. Why do they need to be awkward? They thought to themselves.

"So, any news?" Yoongi scrunches his nose while carefully asking so his tone will sounds like 'I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck' so that the younger brunette wouldn't notices the he was actually worried.

"Still none, hyung. I am wondering
where he is right now. I called his parents and even they don't have any idea his whereabouts," Namjoon informed the older male while shrugging his shoulder. Yoongi feels a heavy guilt pressing his shoulders and now he's thinking it's time for him to find Taehyung and brings him back.