I Know

(This should be interesting)

Michael's POV

Michael: "Wait no you can't do that?"

Adam: "Watch me."

We had been playing Overawatch, like every other stream for the past couple of weeks for two hours, just fucking around in a 3v3 setting in order to learn how to effectively use more characters. What was funny was that a lot of my friends tell me they are not interested in watching at all, and yet recently it's been one of my more popular games to stream, Maybe after a while It's just gotten to the point where I can finally play it without having to worry about whether my friends watch or not, I know they get busy and Overwatch isn't for everyone. Hell I don't even know why I play it. I love the game but it can get extremely repetitive.

Adam: "FUCKING PRESS Q SIMULATOR!"

I laughed as he was killed by Pharah's ultimate, Barrage, effectively wiping out two of our players, though I snuck up from a ledge and fired through the sniper sights, take her down in one shot and winning the round.

Michael: "See fixed."

Adam: "I'm not even going to tell you how easy that shot was."

Michael: "I won us the round didn't I?"

I watched back as the opposing Pharah got the play of the game for the two kills in the last round. I leaned back in my chair and listened to Pyro start to giggle while David laughed his ass off.

Michael: "Aww no, What's going on?"

I looked through my chat and noticed people taking the piss out of me for taking the easy shot, There were close to 57 people in my chat, so for the first time it was alive, and I tried to welcome every single one of them.

Michael: "Aww go easy on me they were stupid enough to stay in one place and use their ultimate ability, they are stupid enough to take a bullet through the head by a sniper. Rule number one, don't stay fucking still."

The chat was moving fast with people either agreeing or disagreeing, I enjoyed the chat my stream had, I always made sure if people hated me or were rude, that they at least get creative or if someone disagreed with something, then I would implode them to tell us why. Especially in my discord.

Pyro: "I'm just laughing at people taking the piss."

David: "That's my job."

The discord room was open to people wanting to listen in real time, and I always tried to chat in the server and talk to everyone but at all times, there was either myself, David, Pyro or Adam talking.

(To anyone who has actually seen my streams then Adam is MidnightKitties or AngelAxal)

I read through the chat and had just caught up before a new message popped into my chat.

MiniMinter: "It was a basic Shot."

Michael: "I know it was easy but she stopped in her tracks and is on the other team. Might as well take the bitch out while I had the chance. Right? Oh and remember guys if you have the game feel free to send me a message or jump into the discord and message David or Pyro in order to get access to talk. And yes this is only for players who actually have the game."

I started up a new game with Adam before having to wait a minute and a half for the next match. As we jumped in, I decided to play as Zarya, the Russian Tank of a woman favoring energy attacks and guerilla warfare more so than direct or distant attacks.

Adam: "We might as well take the win now."

Michael: "Well stay with me and we will be fine, they have a level 76. More than likely going to be a road hog so stay behind me."