Chapter Two:

All rights reserved

Chapter Two:

I waited for Julio for one hour and I don't mind since I ate all his food and I still wondering why I'm still not fat though I eat a lot of food and I barely go for a jog.

I saw Julio walking towards me, I waved at him and he didn't look so happy.

"K we need to go to the base now. Boss has been shot and he needs you" I take on the last sip on my water before I stood up and follow him to his car.

"Can you tell your minions to drive my car to the base?" I ask and he nodded. I know where the base is when Julio brought me there to operate his man last two months and I can go there every time I want because they know me there well.

When we arrived at the base I saw the guys that I operated this past few years. They look at me straight to the eye and nod at me. Julio left me here with his gang and said he needs to take care of some business. That means he needs to kill someone for his boss. That guy always wants to play his gun.

"Doctor K?" I look around to see Damien Jacob one of my patients here.

"Hello Mr. Jacob," I said and grin. I don't talk to gangsters politely. I talk to them with confidence to make them respect me.

"Boss is in your new operating room here," he said. I nod and he leads the way to OR here in this base.

"Thank you for saving my ass. I owe you" He said he's looking straight into the hallway.

"It's the least I can do Mr. Jacob. You don't owe me" I said and he stopped opening the big door.

"I still owe you." He said to me before I could protest he pointed to the bathroom and hand me some clothes that I'll be wearing for the operation. "There are two guys that will help you inside," He said and walk off. I picked up the clothes and change in the bathroom.

When I finished, I tie my hair up and grab a glove from the drawer. I walk inside and saw a man lying he's not unconscious and he looks terrible at the same time he looks handsome.

He has dark hair and has blue eyes and his skin is dead white and I bet his lips as red as blood. He is like a guy version of snow-white.

"Are you just going to stand there and gawking?" The boss whispered. I rolled my eyes at him and walk beside him.

"I will if you don't have a wound, want me to let you die?" I teased and he shook his head, his wound is hurting him I can see it in his eyes and he was trying not to show us it. Well, guess what he fails.

"What's the patient's status?" I ask my voice is loud.

"The patient is single and ready to mingle. I hope that helps doc" the blonde guy says. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. The other guy looks embarrassed and he elbows the blond guy.

"She means the status of his wounds, not his relationship you idiot." He whispered to him and faces me "He was shot at his thigh and the other at his abdomen" he said I walk near to the boss and tried to lift his Shirt but he caught my wrist.

"You're not my type. I'm just going to check how deep your wounds are. I'm not going to take advantage of you. I've seen better than that" I said and he let go of my wrist roughly and I checked how his wound. They treat it well, I must say. He's lucky he has a man who knows how to treat gunshots wound.

"How deep is it doc?" The blond guy said taking a peck at what I'm doing. He was studying my movements. I know he is I can read what's he's doing. Perks of being friends with Julio he'll teach you how to be cunning.

"It's 3inch deep as for his thigh it's only an inch deep. Nothing serious it's just a minor wound" I shrugged.

"Hell. It's minor didn't you see Xavier's face? He's so pale he looks dead. How can you say that it's only minor?" An unfamiliar female voice said. I turn around and saw a female standing at the door she's wearing a uniform just like the Japanese students uses. But I ignored her.

"He just lost too much blood that's why he looks so pale," The guy said. The smart one I think he studied medicine that's why he knows this. I injected the boss's anesthesia to make him fall asleep.

I started to remove the accessories from his body and cut his clothes off but the girl stopped me.

"What are you doing?" She asks. I sighed.

"Do you want me to save this guy or not? If you want then you can operate him since you know what you think is best for him" I said my voice is loud. This is me if I'm operating someone I get to pissed easily.

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried about my brother" She sobbed. I remove the masked from my face and smiled at her.

"Your brother is going to be okay. Don't worry and please wait outside I'm going to inform you first if I'm done with him. I promised you he'll survive this operation" I said to her politely. I look at the blond guy that name I didn't know I motion him to escort her out and he nodded at least he's not that dumb as I expected.

I look at them as they go outside, I face the other guy and look straight into his eyes.

"Are you ready..."

"Killian and yes I'm ready"

"Name's Kennedy. So, let's get this party started?"

~~~~

Remember to vote, comment, share and follow.