Chapter 27: Death

Footsteps could be heard outside of the hut as they ran across the snow but Prince Wang Jung and I couldn't leave one another.

The door of the hut slams open and we both separates from shock only to see the silhouette of a group of hooligans standing by the open.

"Well well...what do we have here? Taking the chance to create some intimate time for each other huh?" The leader of the gang teases as he approaches us.

We could finally see his face and the huge mole on his nose catches my attention.

What an ugly bitch.

I felt Prince Wang Jung's grip on mine tightens as he aims to protect me still despite his injured state.

"Do you fucking look down upon me to even make love here?! You disgusting piece of shit!" The leader pulls my hair violently and I screamed in pain.

"L-let go of her you moron!" Prince Wang Jung shouts from the ground that he had fallen to when I was pulled away.

"Grab the boy out as well! We shall show them who's the boss here!"

We were forcefully dragged out of the hut through the eerie forest. It finally dawned on me that the hut was in a completely different place, far away from the town.

Damn... How would we get help from here then?! Even if the King were to send out troops to search for us, they wouldn't know we're here!

I was thrown out roughly on to the ground followed by Prince Wang Jung. Lucky for us, the snow made quite a cushion and we didn't suffered from the shove as much as it should've been.

Prince Wang Jung groaned in pain as he clutches his stomach once again. I could feel the pain he was suffering from and I actually believed today would be our dooms day.

"Prince Wang Jung!" I called to him and quickly supported him as he held on to the injury.

"What? Prince Wang Jung?" The hooligans expressions changes to shock at the mention of his status.

Shit! I forgotten we got to hide our identity!

"Let the Prince go now! Is what you thought we would say?! Ha! We already knew he was Prince Wang Jung and you were Princess Hara the moment you stepped into our territory. But we would still have to kill you so as to get back what we've lost from the wrestle." The leader and his gang laughs.

"Who would've thought I would send the both of you to death again?" The one voice I recognized forever spoken and my body tenses.

"And to have found out that the both of you have a love affair? Prince Wang Jung and Princess Hara committed suicide because they couldn't leave each other. What a tragedy!"

The man made an dramatic entrance as he opens his arms wide in slow motion as he continues, "and what a pity you couldn't save your Prince Wang Yo from being destroyed by me my beloved daughter! Hahahaha!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. My fake father was in alliance with these hooligans! He hadn't gotten over that incident and he planned to kill the both of us!

"Fuck you father!" I cursed at the pig that was standing in front of us. How I wish I could punch that ignorant face of his!

"M-minister Park?!" Prince Wang Jung was astounded as his eyes grew wide in disbelief.

"Woah woah...Daughter... How could you shout at your father? I'm so upset with you." That pig suddenly wanted to act pitiful in front of me. I ain't giving him shits.

"You are no father! You are a monster! You are a MOFO!" I spat and I guess my cursings gave him a shock as he had a stunned look.

"Hah! You lost your memory to the point you are making up words! What ridiculous word is a Mofo? I thought marrying you off to Prince Wang Yo could benefit me but it seemed that you are worthless!"

Minister Park took a sword from one of the hooligans and approaches us slowly. Step by step.

Soon, the sword was aimed at Prince Wang Jung's neck and I gasped. He smirks as he gave me a merciful look.

"If you died on that day, my plan to kill the crown prince would've succeeded. For my revenge, how about I kill your little lover over here?!" He threatens.

"K-kill the crown prince?!" Prince Wang Jung got confused.

"You wouldn't dare! The King has already sent troops to search for us and soon you would be caught!" I shouted.

"The King? HAHAHAHA! I'M THE KING OVER HERE YOU FOOL! DISOBEY ME AND I SHALL SLICE OFF HIS TINY HEAD!" He swung the sword up in the air and swung it down against Prince Wang Jung.

"No!" Wang Jung shuts his eyes tightly as I reached out towards the sword in reflex to only see it fallen down to the ground in an instant.

Blood started dripping down to my hands and I looked towards it to see that my father had an arrow struck into his chest. His body trembles as blood spats out from his mouth and he gasped to breathe.

He looks down to his chest and reaches out to pluck the arrow out. A pool of blood splattered across our faces and I turned my face away from the dirt. My father let go of the arrow as it drops in to the snow and he fell to his knees.

All the other hooligans were arrowed to death as well. Some tried to flee but was caught immediately by the soldiers.

I gasped as I tried to control my heavy breathing as I stared into my father's eyes who was now lying on the ground trembling. His eyes looked back into mine, haunting me and tears trickled down from my eyes.

Prince Wang Jung quickly covers my eyes and darkness filled my vision. I heard several soldiers running towards us as they help us up to our knees.

"Are you alright Prince Wang Jung?!"

"I'm fine. Attend to Princess Hara first." Wang Jung ordered in dignity and the soldiers supported me up to one of the horse.

Prince Wang Jung was on another horse with another soldier and we galloped out to the jungle at dawn. Though the trees passes by us swiftly and the sun rises to greet us but all I could see through my blurry vision was the stare from the dead man.