Chapter 13: Grandmother (2)

"Meartle. Elxea Meartle Ex Notorio, Listen to me." Gyza purposely deepened the word Ex Notorio. Reminding Meartle that she is a daughter of a Ex Notorio, and one of the few descendants who have reached the Grand Magician rank.

Even if she is now an Imperial Concubine. She must at least reach the Grand Magician level 5.

That was the golden rule inside the Ex Notorio. Once you reach the Grand Magician Level 5 you are free from the Ex Notorio's rules.

But if a descendant haven't reached the Grand magician level 5 all rules and regulations inside the Ex Notorio Manor would heavily chain them. 

Meartle was the only exception, her mother Gyza Darc had only her (Meartle) as her child. So she had a quite 'lax' rules compared to the other descendants of the Ex Notorio.

Gyza Darc eyed her daughter as if she was looking at her prey. Meartle unconsciously step back 2-3 times. Beneath Meartle's feet the carpet shone, as a magical circle appeared, Meartle seeing the mana gathyered beneath her feet, wanted to say something but--

"M-mother... About your grandchildre--" Meartle couldn't even finish her sentence as the magic circle beneath her feet, shone and sent her to the Training Grounds.

Once Meartle was successfully sent away, a figure emerge from the shadows.

"--... wasn't that a bit--" The man casually s

"Shut up. We have spoiled her too much, now look at those bitches bullying her... We can't possibly suppress them using our title, we'd be revealing ourselves. By then even if that Emperor wants to protect our Clan he won't be able to. There are countless people who are waiting for our Clan's downfall. You're clear of the consequences of hiding a Clan's strength right?"

"Haa... Whole Clan extermination..." The man sighed as he looked at the remnants of the magic circle. Ah... Should he personally visit his grandchild, then? the man sneaked a glance at the woman next to him.

"That's why I'll have to trouble some of my disciples." Gyza said as she once again sat back to her seat. She started to write a letter, after she finished writing the letter she handed it to the man.

"Go, move once for a while." Gyza coldly said as she started to read the various letter in front of her, stamping them then sending them outside the room for the servants to deliver it to their respective places.

The man stood for a while before sighing then leaving. His body flashed and disappeared without a trace.

***Imperial Study***

Inside the Emperor's Imperial Study.

Emperor Clayde skimmed through the scroll on his hands; then marked the scroll using the Dragon Seal.

Emperor Clayde silently did his work, from time to time; servants would go in to receive the scrolls which he have finished, and deliver another scroll for the Emperor to look at.

Emperor Clayde suddenly frowned, causing the servant who was about to get the scroll startled. The servant halted his actions and stilled in the spot.

*BOOM*

The large magnificent door of the Imperial Study was violently opened. All the servants looked at the door surprised, but they immediately recovered from their shock and kneel down to give their greetings.

"Greetings to the Great Guardian of Fidelia!!"

Crustel White just looked at them with a frown, he waving his hands and shooed them away.

"En, leave, leave. I have something important to discuss with his Majesty."

The servants quickly scattered and left in a lightning speed. Afraid that the eccentric guardian's wrath might fall on them.

"What? Didn't you say that you will start today?" Emperor Clayde dropped all the formalities and doubtfully asked the Guardian.

"Huh?! You did said that the 6th Prince was the chosen one!! And the 4th princess have not inherited the De Friona bloodline! That was why I agreed on tutoring the 4th Princess. Bullshit Clayde!! I dare curse you! The chosen one was the 4th Princess!! Her guardian is the 7th elder; Luccarniodia!!" Crustel White bickered non-stop completely disregarding the dissatisfied face of Emperor Clayde.

"Elder White...." Emperor Clayde gestured for his manners.

"Huh?! Do you think this is the time to stick to bullshitted etiquette? Your child the 6th Prince has already awakened, he's now a full fledged Re Moztier!! Once again, I say that the 4th princess is the chosen one! Possibly a pure blood!" Elder White stomped his foot as he continued to shout, completely unaware that Emperor Clayde was currently looking at him with a stupefied expression.

"W,wait... Did you just say-- that the 6th Prince has already awakened? the 4th Princess is a Pure blood? Perhaps both of them? That's impossible-- afterall.. It's a fact that the bloodline flowing on me is already thin and all... and Meartle is from the Ex Notorio bloodline, they didn't had any marriage connection with the Imperial Family, until Meartle entered the Palace... " Emperor Clayde slowly murmured, no matter how he contemplated it, Meartle bearing a child with pure blood was just impossible... Even if Meartle did cheat on him it should be impossible...

While Emperor Clayde's contemplated the possibilities, Elder White's complains continued to rain down.

"Do you think this Elder is lying?! More importantly-- The faeri guardian has scolded me! And it was none other than the 7th guardian; Luccarniodia, known for his vast knowledge!! What if he report this on the higher up?! They might think that I, a mere descendant, because of receiving the title of Human Guardian got arrogant and now is rebelling against the Guardians!! " Elder White continued with his speech, while Emperor Clayde just stood there, lost in his own thoughts...

Elder White continued his long speech of complaint, with his only audience slowly drifting into the abyss of jealousness...

'What if Meartle did cheat on me?!' 'Did she think that I really am incapable?!' 'Has she not forgiven me of Ryle's death?!' 'Is she still blaming me?!' 'She might hate me...'

A/n: Ryle is the name of their child who died.

The two geniuses considered as on their own aspect, were struck within their own worlds.

--- after an hour passed...

The two finally managed to calm down a bit and started a reasonable conversation.

"So you are saying that we must keep this a secret?" Elder White dubiously looked at the Emperor. Elder White, intially thoutht that this Emperor would immediately go the elders to report, afterall, bearing children which have pure blood is extremely rare.

"Yes... The elders would probably be in frenzy if they knew that the twins contained such a monstrous talent... They might even question Meartle's background for giving birth to the twins that is possibly a pure blood. And that is the thing which I want to avoid. And if we were to report it, there would be no benefits for the both of us." Emperor Clayde calmly declared his thoughts.

"Indeed... but if they found out that we were hiding it--"

"The 7th Faeri won't let that happen, we can use him as an excuse." Emperor Clayde pointed out the most convenient excuse.

No matter what the other elders would say, if they insisted that it was a faeri's orders then the Elders could only bitterly sit in a corner. What are the Faeri's standing? Their existence was the most crucial inside the kingdom, even if he, the Emperor died, there are tens of thousands descendants there, but the Faeri's are only few, not even reaching the 100th.

The Guardians, Faeri were the one who made sure that the Fidea Empire would continue to be prosperous and never fall.

"Oh..." Elder White nodded his head. And with some reluctance left the Imperial Study.

---

"Suvi, Fer." After Elder white left, two figures appeared.

Suvi and Fer are elite from the Luddencor Clan, recruited by the Emperor at the tender age of 10. If Elder White knew that the Emperor recruited these stubborn people from Luddencor Clan, he would absolutely change his impression towards this Emperor.

"It has been confirmed." Suvi and Fer simultaneously replied before Emperor Clayde asked his question.

"Hmm."