Chapter 1

Mina's POV

"I can't do this!!!!" I screamed in anger and frustration and threw my books down. It was Sunday evening and my mom had pestered me to wake up at 6a.m to study. It was already 9p.m and I was gonna lose it, studying for 10hours straight (excluding all the distractions yada yada yada) was no joke, it annoyed me.

I sighed and checked the time, now it was already 12a.m and I needed go sleep, I had school tomorrow and I could'nt wait.

*the next morning*

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Omg why the eff does this always happen to me!?!?! I'm late and it's all because of my stupid mom who made me stay up soo late to study!"

I hurried down after washing up, putting a bit of makeup, doing my hair and wearing my uniform, i grabbed a toast and rushed out the door, my parents are never at home so I dont bother to say 'goodbye', they leave me breakfast and i take care of everything else.

*at school*

I went to my locker to take out my books for the first period, i still had 10 mins, luckily I could run fast so i reached school a little bit early.

"Mina!!!!!!!!!!!! Oppaaaaaaa how are you?!?"

"Ahh Ji su!!! I'm fine how are you?! And stop calling me oppa for the 100th time I am a girl!"  Dont get the wrong idea, we both are girls, Ji su is my best friend but for some reason she loves calling me oppa, she finds it adorable :/ .

"Yahhh but i love it, it suits u, since u are just like a guy, even though you are drop dead gorgeous you are such a tomboy who has no interest in girly things, it kinda annoys me sometimes but that's what makes my lovely oppa unique"

Sigh* "jinja Ji su i'm not that pretty anyway let's get to class or we will be late".

*in class*

I could'nt help but hear the girls in my class discussing about something, what was it? I was curious. I went up to jimin (also my guy friend and a member of the hottest group in our school, they are called BTS)

I asked him what's all this about and he said "Jinja Mina atleast be updated about your class, a new student is coming and rumors say he is really "hot" (doing the thing with the fingers for quotations) and talented but whatever I am obviously hotter". I just nodded my head and went back to my place, I could'nt care less who came who went as long as I can come to school without being annoyed it does'nt matter.

"Mina who do you think it will be? People say he is reallllyyyy hot and can sing omg what if I fall in love" Ji su said with twinkling eyes, she is cute, VERY cute and when she does that, I feel like arrows shoot my heart, anyways what is up with this new guy? He is already starting to annoy me.

The teacher entered and Ji su had to go back to her place which sadly was 3 rows away from mine, stupid teacher separated us cuz we talk alot, pfft.

"All of you, I need your attention now, we have a new student and I expect you all to make him comfortable, no toying with him and no BULLYING!" she said with clearly emphasizing the word bullying, basically what happened was that a few months back a new student had come and people bullied him to the point that he left the school and by people I mean me.

A tall, sturdy guy walked in with his hands in his pockets, he disturbed me, it was'nt just him but his aura was annoying, he stood next to the teacher and bowed down "annyeonghasayo, I am Kim Taehyung and I will be your classmate hence forth, please look after me".

I could'nt help but notice his hair, it was orange and done well, no doubt he was hot but I was not interested so i looked down and grunted and doodled on my rough paper.

"Ms. Mina !!! When someone is talking you must pay attention! As punishment you must take him around and show him the campus after school and help him out with whatever he needs!" I looked at her with a slightly pissed expression, gritted my teeth and nodded my head.

"Mr.Kim Taehyung, I will assign your seat next to Ms. Mina as she will be taking care of you henceforth i hope you have no issues" he nodded his head and came and sat right next to me.

I could'nt believe it, I hate him, I planned on going out with Ji su after school but now i'm stuck with him for the rest of the academic year.

*break time*

"I'm sooooo tired and hungry oppaaaaa, soo many classes, soo many words, sooo much to write I can't anymore, lets go to the canteen, i'm starving!" Ji su is soo adorable, i can never say no, I was'nt hungry so I just had an energy bar and walked around with her to the canteen.

"OMFG Mina isn't that taehyung there!?! Omg you are sooooo lucky you got to sit with him, mannnn why are you always the one to get lucky" she whined and pouted, honestly if I was a lesbian I would die for those eyes, such a beautiful brown, I can't. "Yahh what are you saying?

I hate him already, his aura annoys me and i can't stand him, I planned on going out with you to the mall after school but now im stuck with this dumbshit" I pouted too, sadly i'm not cute enough to pull it off but she still squeeled and found it cute.

"Oppa you are sooo adorable when you do that stoppppp my heartu ×_× and it is okay we will go out tomorrow I was anyways busy today" I nodded and we sat in the canteen and.I just watched her eat and we talked.

There was still another 10mins left but I didnt know what to do so I just started roaming around, Ji su had to go to the staff room and get some assignments so I was alone. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around, my eyes widened and I gasped, it was him...

"Hey! We did'nt get to talk (not like i wanted to-Mina) I look forward to our afternoon together" he smiled and winked at me, I really hate him. "Look buddy dont get the wrong idea here kay?

I will show you around and then we go home and never talk again am I clear? Your presence annoys me and I would like to stay away from trouble so like leave me alone" I snapped, he just stood there with a poker face and that irritated me even more so I just walked away.

*bell rings and school is over*

"Ughhh, my life is soo effed up, this day just can't get any worse right?" And just when I said that our beloved Taehyung showed up and smiled, "Lets go? (If i say no can we not?- Mina) i look forward to seeing the school better with you *wink* (weirdo-Mina) see you in 5mins".

A/n: hellloooooo and welcome to the first chapter of this fanfic! I hope you enjoy it! Its my first ever writing something so I probs suck! Dont forget to leave a comment and vote ^_^ lots of love♥